You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Posting permission for Schools

I think, this site is encouraging posting in all sections and then why posting permission for Schools denied?
    I made a request earlier also, unfortunately not found any reply.
    I thought that I will post some Schools which are not found in the data bank of this site.
    The postings in the school section will be given by the Editors only using their discretion for the members whom they think can post reliably. Anyhow you have put up your request now. The concerned Editor may respond accordingly. You can wait for their response.
    drrao
    always confident

I too have raised my request to add school name. Hope, that permission also to be granted soon.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/ViewForumDetails2.aspx?ForumId=156772

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Neeraj,

Apologies for not seeing your earlier request. The reason why posting permission is restricted to new members is that we found new members submitting duplicates, without bothering to check if the school or college was already submitted. So we first check their contributions in other sections, enquire which school/college they wish to post, check if indeed it is not there in our database & then give the permission.

So, first off, please let us know the name of at least one school & the address which you wish to post.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thanks Vandana-ji for the clarification.
    Apology??!
    The word apology is unnecessarily used here! Now I understood the issue. I will try to give to you the School details.
    Dr NVSRao responded that School doors will be opened by Editors only. So I expected editor's response.
    Before that high command's response came.
    Thanks.

• Sign In to post your comments