You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Phenomenal Women's finals in Australian Open 2018

Australian Open 2018 women's finals which happened today was one of the best matches I have ever witnessed in the history of Tennis. The match between Simona Halep (Romania) and Caroline Wozniacki (Denmark) was a treat to watch throughout. From the beginning of the match till the end, they fought like gladiators for each point. Long rallies (minimum 15 shots), running across the court, powerful backhands, excellent drop shots and what not. I have witnessed a great match today and am so thrilled with their performance.

Melbourne was too hot and humid, both players were dehydrating and S. Halep had her blood pressure checked immediately after the first set. She was having a trouble with her hamstring muscle but yet she played well. Even Wozniacki suffered knee pain during the match and had a tape stuck to it. Even she played extremely well and won the title after long waiting of nearly 6 years. Caroline truly deserves the title and let us congratulate Caroline Wozniacki for winning Australian Open 2018.

What a great match.
    I have also watched the game and it is a real thrilling game.The match between Simona Halep (Romania) and Caroline Wozniacki (Denmark) was a real fight with the ball between them. In the extreme negative condition in Melbourne, both the players contributed their might to the game. The game has won here. The spectators really enjoyed the game and they made every spectator happy. Caroline Wozniacki finally won the game and earned the title. Let us congratulate her great winning and getting the title.
    drrao
    always confident

From the narration of the author it seems the Australian open 2018 was thrilling match which I have missed due to rituals in my house. But the author gave good information which equivalent ti watching the game.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I watched parts of the match, it was a quality match with each one not giving up. Congratulations to Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark for wining the Australian Open. I think the heat was too much and Simona Halpep allegedly spent a few hours in a Melbourne hospital getting treated for dehydration. For the men's final the court's roof was closed.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.