You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How does the linked publication in Facebook can be viewed by public?

I recently got a Facebook notification from ISC, "IndiaStudyChannel credited an article to you. Confirm you're the author to help readers find your article".

I approved and found this in my Facebook profile>settings>Linked publications>confirmed publications.
    There, I found the Facebook page of IndiaStudyChannel. But no links to that article is found.
    Also, how public or friends of my network could view the linked publications of mine.

I am happy that my Facebook profile somehow linked to ISC, but I could not understand the connectivity properly.

Help me, how linked publications of mine can be viewed by public?
    How to find the article through this linked publication.
    After raising the post here, you can copy paste the url in the facebook time line page of yours so that this site is connected to all your friends and they may become the members on seeing the site.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I also don't know that we can connect with our facebook account like this. I think it will be good if we connect our posts to our facebook account our friends there are also can see our posts. It can be tried I think.
    drrao
    always confident

Yes. sharing our articles in social media sites are possible, but letting others know this linked publications seems to impossible. I think, Facebook team need to do something about it. This difficulty has aroused with latest update only. Previously, in any link to the article, the author name could be seen with the link itself, when it was shared in Facebook. I wish the same can be repeated. This update actually pulls back the social reach of authors.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

I'm not very good at this but I feel that if you have a quality article or important relevant information like a thread or blog that is related to common issues that are faced by common people, then it should be shared with others who use the common social platform. This would improve your web presence also.

• Sign In to post your comments