You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Best participants- Active GD- Opting for a career before pursuing higher education or vice-versa?

We are now announcing the Best Participants in the recently concluded Active GD on the topic Opting for a career before pursuing higher education or vice-versa.

It was a healthy discussion and though a few members opted not to add on to their views and supporting arguments, the rest of the participants had kept the discussion lively with their opinions and had put in efforts to express the same logically and convincingly.

The winners are-
    1 Madhvee Chaubey
    2. Reena Upadhya
    3. Jagdish Patro
    4. Natarajan and
    5. Partha Kansabanik

The winners will each get a cash reward of Rs 150/- each.

Other eligible participants will also be suitably rewarded with enhanced points and cc in their response to the GD thread itself.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!
    My hearty congrats to the following best participants who have responded in the GD opting for a career before higher education ie Madhvee Chaubey, Reena Upadhya, Jagdish Patro, Natarajan and Partha Kansabanik
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners, This time I couldn't be a more active part because of some personal reason but I really enjoyed reading the responses of the members who really made their point in the discussion and shined a little brighter than others. Best wishes to all these shining stars.
    Madhvee Chaubey, Reena Upadhya, Jagdish Patro, Natarajan and
    Partha Kansabanik.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

My congratulations to Madhvee Chaubey, Reena Upadhya, Jagadish Patro, Natarajan and Partha Kansabanik for being selected as the best participants in the GD opting for a career before pursuing higher education or vice-versa.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you ISC team for choosing me as one of the winners. Congratulations to all the co-winners. I would also like to appreciate all the other members who actively participated and expressed their views in this contest.

Congratulations to all the winners! It was good to see some new participants. Would, though, have loved to see active participation from members who were earlier regular in GDs.

A suggestion to Umesh - you could have been more in the thick of the debate & not just left after a single response. You responded well!

Advice to participants for future GDs - don't simply take up & repeat points made by others. Try to come up with new aspects of a GD topic too.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of this group discussion.
    It was a good subject and there were so many entries and it gathered a lot of arguments and approaches to the issue.
    I really enjoyed reading the posts of the participants and the best as judged are already now known to all.
    Looking forward to more such exciting GDs.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners and the participants. Once again thanks to our ME, Vandana ji and the editorial team for giving a simple thread the shape of a GD that was lively. To me, the replies and follow-ups sounded more of real-life experience rather than book or internet based ideas.

Another pleasant surprise for me! Congratulations to other winners of this excellently debated GD. Special thanks to the ME for converting this thread to a GD.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congratulations winners. Though I have not contributed anything to the discussion, I followed the thread everyday. Many came up with valid points and it was interesting to read all responses. Wish to be a part of future GD contests.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

My hearty congratulations to the winners of the GD contest Madhvee Chaubey, Reena Upadhya, Jagdish Patro, Natarajan and Partha Kansabanik. It is great to see that there are lot of winners in this contest. Congratulations to other participants as well who are getting the cash credits.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners!
    The topic for discussion was really good but I could not participate due to some reasons.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations all the winners. The winners have proved their proficiency in discussion with meaningful arguments.
    Best of luck in the next endeavors of future ISC contest.

Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

The cash rewards to the winners have been credited.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Congratulation to all the winners!! I so really wanted to participate in this but due to some other constraints, I couldn't. It was nice to read through the points put forth by all the participants.

My hearty congratulations to all the best participant of active GD- Opting for a career before pursuing higher education or vice-versa?
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to Madhvee Chaubey, Reena Upadhya, Jagdish Patro, Natarajan and Partha Kansabanik for being announced as a best participents in the active group discussion conducted recently.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to Reena Upadhya, Jagdish Patro, Natarajan and Partha Kansabanik for being selected as the best participants for the active group discussion and winning the award for the same.

Thanks to Webmasters and editors for considering me as one of the best participants of the group discussion.

Thanks to ISC members for their wishes.

Regards,
    Madhvee

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.