You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 21st to 27th Jan '18- Winner!

As the time has come to locate and name a member who has made his presence felt by shining a bit brighter than others in the ISC sky, the Star of the Week award for the Week 21st to 27th Jan'18 goes to Dr. V. Shashikanth for his active contribution to different sections, particularly the Forum and Ask Expert Section during the period, and also keeping in mind his rational approach to issues and the way they are suitably expressed.

We do hope that he will continue to be active in ISC and will contribute to ensuring rich contents in this site.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winner of the Star of the Week award.
    Congratulations to Dr. V. Shashikanth for winning this prestigious award for last week. Indeed his performance in Forum section and Ask Expert section is noteworthy.

Best wishes to Dr. Shashikanth for future.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Hearty congrats to Dr Shashikanth for winning the star of the week award , surely he deserves this award as his contributions in forum and ask experts section were awesome.,
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My sincere congratulations to Dr. Shashikanth for becoming the Star of the week award for the last week. He is regularly contributing in Ask Expert section and Forum sections and I wish him many more in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to Dr. Shashikanth for winning star of the week award for 21 to 27th Jan. 2018. You deserve it.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations Dr.Sashikanth on winning the Star of the Week award. Wishing you the best for future awards.

Oh my God. I can't believe that I have won this weeks award. Am on cloud 9 now. Thank you so much Saji for giving me this award and am so honored. I will keep contributing to ISC and I hope my contribution helps everyone who is seeking help here and will also ensure to keep the quality of ISC. Thanks to everyone and am proud to be part of ISC.
    Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

Hearty congratulations to Dr V Shashikanth for this TOW award.
    Please keep up your good work in ISC. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Dr. V. Shashikanth for being selected as the star of the week. Let your contributions to ISC act as a pearl on top of a jewel.

Congratulations to Dr. V. Shashikanth for getting the Star of the Week award. Keep contributing more at ISC to get more rewards and recognition. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Congratulations to Dr. V. Shashikanth for winning this award. This will boost up your energy level to contribute more and more in different sections of ISC.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Dr. Shashikanth for winning the star of the week award.

Congratulations Shashikanth for winning the award.

Congratulations Dr. Shashikanth for getting ISC award/prize. This will also motivate other fellows who are making the contribution to this site. Best of luck in your all endeavors.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

Hearty congrats to Dr Shashikanth for winning the star of the week award for last week 21st January to 27th January 2018. You really deserve this award for your contributions mainly in forum and ask expert sections of ISC.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Heartiest congratulations to Star of the Week award for the Week 21st to 27th Jan'18 Dr. V. Shashikanth. Keep performing and posting valuable contents consistently and win many more awards.
    Regards,
    Madhvee

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.