You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 21st Jan'18-27th Jan'18 (Winners)

Now, it's time to announce the result of TOW contest for the week 21st Jan'18-27th Jan'18. And the Winner is:
    Soundharya for her thread - What does Republic Day mean to you as an Indian?
    ~ An awesome thread indirectly reminds us about the role of a true Indian.

It is also decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. Sushma for the thread - How should a girl respond to stalking?
    ~ A message oriented thread which inspires every girl to be strong enough to fight against such harassment.

2. Darneeth Kaur for the thread - Dowry System : Social Evil In India
    ~This social evil which we inherited from from good olden days and to be curbed out. A good start from the new member with a social message.

3. Partha Kanshabanik for the thread - In the evening, he is all alone
    ~A magnificent thread that reflects the unseen spirit of a true Indian. Breathtaking!

The winners will get 60 pts and 60 c.c each while the Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Congratulations to all the winners. Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to Soundharya for being declared as the winner of the TOW contest. I also congratulate Sushma, Darneeth Kaur and Partha Kanshabanik for getting the special prizes.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the thread winners, very thoughtful threads that elicited an excellent discussion. Very best for future awards.

Congratulations to Soundharya for winning the TOW contest. I also extend my wishes to Sushma, Darneeth Kaur and Partha Kanshabanik for getting the special prizes.
    All the threads were of different tastes and I enjoyed reading all of them.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Soundharya for winning the tow contest. I am feeling happy that my thread got a special prize. Thanx everyone for your wishes

Hearty congratulations to Soundharya, the winner of the TOW contest and also to the special prize winners Sushma, Darneet and Partha!

The cash rewards and points to winners have been credited.

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

My hearty congratulations to Soundharya for being declared as the winner of the TOW contest. My appreciation also goes to Sushma, Darneeth Kaur and Partha Kanshabanik for getting the special prizes.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations and best wishes to Sondharya for winning the TOW contest for the week 21st January to 27th January 2018. Similarly, I want to convey my congratulations and best wishes to the special prize winners in the same contest for the same week, Sushma Darneeth Kaur and Partha Kanashabanik.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to Soundharya for winning the TOW contest. Congratulations to Sushma, Darneeth Kaur, and Partha Kanshabanik for the getting special prizes in TOW contest. Your forum posts were really immersive and thoughtful. Kepp up the good work and I wish you keep winning many prizes in coming days.
    Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

Congratulations to Ms. Soundharya for winning last week's ToW. Appreciations to other Special Prize winners, Ms. Sushma and Ms. Darneet Kaur (I hope my spelling is correct). I found all the prize-winning threads are thought-provoking.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Hearty Congratulations to Soundharya for being the winner of the TOW contest. And I also congratulate Sushma, Darneeth Kaur and Partha Kanshabanik for being the winners of special prizes. Hope you people will win more awards and prizes like these. Best of luck.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Heartiest congratulations to Soundharya for being declared as the winner of the TOW contest and special prize winners Sushma, Darneeth Kaur and Partha Kanshabanik for receiving awards for their wonderful contributions. Keep up the good work.
    Regards,
    Madhvee

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.