You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Regarding Adsene URL integration

Recently I have integrated my Google Adsense (Previously Approved) to my ISC account. My doubt is that, do I need to add URL channels of each section of ISC to my Adsense profile or is it not necessary?
    For example, do I need to add http://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts/ to URL channel option is my Adsense account?

And When I try to add URL channel am getting a message from Google as 'Some of the URLs are not part of your Verified sites. Please claim the following sites to add them to your Verified sites list in Site management and continue creating the URL channels'.

I need to claim Indiastudychannel.com to add URLs of each section. Do I have to claim and verify the site for adding so?

I know there are forum posts regarding adding URLs of ISC to Adsense but there is no clear message about the 'site claiming issue'

What should I do? Kindly guide me in with the integration of Google Adsense with ISC furthermore in deep.
    Dr Shashikanth, please wait for a response from one of our experts/ Webmaster. The point has been put up for clarification.
    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Thank you, Saji Ganesh. I am just not sure about the site claiming issue and that is my major concern. Hope webmaster/experts will get a solution soon.
    Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

1. You don't have to add URL channels to your account to start the ad serving on your ISC pages. URL channels are for tracking purpose only, not for ad serving.
    2. Since you have associated your publisher ID with ISC, the ad serving will automatically start and when Google records ad loads on ISC from your publisher ID, the site will automatically be Verified. Then you will be able to add it to your URL channels. However, as mentioned, they are only tracking tools you can use to see how much are you earning from different sections of ISC or a particular page like a particular Article.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments