You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for December 2017

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of December 2017.

To view the Cash Credit details, visit our page: revenue share bonus for December 2017.
    My hearty congratulations to all the members who have got their revenue share bonus for the month of December 2017. I wish all of you to get more awards like this in future too.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Early morning this day I woke with the announcement of money for the revenue share Dec 2017 and glad to see 611 against my name and also congrats to all those who got the payment this time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks to our webmaster and admin team for announcing the revenue share. My sincere appreciation regarding the efficiency and promptness in the way in which the payments, cash amount being credited to the members. Congratulations to all the members.

Congratulations to all those who got listed for the Revenue Share Bonus for Dec month. It really requires dedication and consistency for this bonus and you have done well.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Heartiest congratulations to all the recipients of Revenue Share bonus of December 2017. Keep contributing consistently and win many more bonus for all the hard work and efforts which your put to take ISC to new heights.
    Regards,
    Madhvee

It is to convey my thanks to the webmaster for the prompt announcement of revenue share bonus on time every month and also the amounts are credit so promptly without any delay from their side. My appreciations to all the concerned in this activity.
    My hearty congratulations to all the members who got the revenue share bonus for the month of December 2017. I hope and wish they will continue the same spirit and will be getting the RSB every month. The other members will try to achieve this, I hope and wish.

drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to all the members who could find their names in the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of Dec '17!
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Heartiest congratulations to all the members of Isc who have received `their revenue share bonus for the month of December 2017. I hope you all will get same in future, Best of luck.

Congratulations to everyone whoever are in the list and best of luck for near future, keep hard working and this site will definitely appreciate you.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to everybody who are in list of revenue share bonus

My heartiest congratulation to all members who are in list of Revenue Share Bonus for December 2017. This list represent contribution on ISC and Thanks to webmaster Timmy Sir for this announcement.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all the members whose name appear in the list for RSB of Dec 2017. You are the top 20 members who contribute the most in the site. I will try to contribute more qualitative post so that my name will appear in the next list.
    Honesty is the best policy.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.