Should we blindly believe in any religion?I would say there should be no religion. It should be eradicated. Once eradicated, there will be no foes, only harmony and sereneness will prevail. Humanity is the best religion. It should be the priority and there is no harm in talking to a person who is good-natured but belongs to the religion which you loathe. It is not fair to boycott a person just because of the tag of the religion. It simply lies in the eyes of beholder. A good and a prudent person can see positivity in negative people also. They must be having hidden good traits which is getting neglected because of the religion.
Mentality needs to be changed and be a theist or a polytheist where every God should be considered one.
Steps to living in a society:
1. Don't judge anyone or discriminate any religion, caste, sex, color.
2. Every religion is at the top for its believer.
3. No caste is higher or lower, one should be broad minded and your inner soul should be good.
4. Don't slam any religion, no religion is wicked, the one who commits a sin "must be put behind the bars" and he should be blamed instead of blaming any religion.
5. No religion teaches awful values, no God compels to do sin. It is not written in any holy book to desolate people who are innocent. It is the nasty mentality of fanatics.
6. Don't be an aloof just because of the religion. One should not be judged without approaching individually. It is said that one should not judge a book by its cover.
7. Try to look at the positivity in every person.
8. Sometimes we are so blind that we neglect the nature of a person and simply boycott him/her just because of the tag of the religion.
9. The most important thing for a person should be the inculcation of values.
There are folks who are tying the knots with the other castes, inter-caste marriages are happening
without looking the backgrounds of each other. I am glad that people are thinking far beyond the religion, caste, sex, color etc and flaws are being overlooked.
KARMA-What goes around comes around.