You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

January 2018 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the January 2018 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions, to receive the payment if your name has been announced for a payment, in the credits section.
    My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of January 2018. I could see that the payment has been released to more than 20 members. I wish everyone to get more payments in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congrats to all those members who has been shortlisted in the payment instructions from ISC this time. And those who have missed due to not maintaining the threshold limit, better luck next time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all successful Members who have included their names in the prestigious monthly list of ISC.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Thanks for the payments announcements and congratulations to all the members. Please continue your contributions so that the sections remain fresh with new material that would help all of us.

A happy announcement in the morning!
    Congratulations to all who got listed for the payment.
    Have uploaded the filled invoice.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

A happy announcement to all those who are named in the list. My heartiest congratulations to all those.

Congratulation to everyone and best of luck for next month. Keep hard working.
    live happily in every situation of life

My sincere congratulations to all those who have received the cash payment this month because of sheer hard work they have been making since many times.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who got cash payments for January 2018. The ISC is so punctual in the aspect of payment, every month on 1st the announcement will be there in the forum section. I thank the top persons of the site for these prompt actions which encourage the members to contribute more to the site. All the persons who missed the payment will try for a better luck next month and I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have been credited with the cash payment for January '18! Remain active and keep up the good job.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Thank you ISC for announcing the cash payment and I even congratulate other members who are in the list.

My hearty congratulations to all the members whose name appear in the list for payment. Unfortunately I am not so active during last some months so my name does not appear in the list.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations for the members getting payment this month. Especially for those who get first time payment. Because, I know, how does it feel. I got my first payment on last pay out. I thought, I would make it, this time too, but my earning was not enough to get place in the list. Once again, my wishes for all those who earned enough by making valuable contribution.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Congratulations to all the recipients of cash credits for their well deserved and continuous work and contribution to the site.I always try to be active but end up being irregular on site but I will try my best again to be on this list.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.