You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Thank You Indiastudychannel

Real I got delighted. What a sharp action? What a quick action? I never anticipated or expected.
    Yesterday evening the cash awards were announced. Today morning I have seen the announcement and uploaded the invoice at about 11 AM. By 4 PM the money is in my bank account. Really a wonderful feeling I got. For some other purpose, I have opened my bank account online and found that the money from ISC got credited to my account. Really I appreciate the prompt action of the concerned and the webmaster. This is to share my happiness with all the members. How much is the amount is not the question? But the promptness in the payment is the worthy point. My sincere thanks to you, ISC.
    Yes good things needs to be appreciated and never ever it has happened in the past that a member got the payment in just 24 hours into his account. Kudos to dedicated work by webmaster Timmy John.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes, really it is a very good action for the most reputed site and it encourages the members to be active more and more on the site. My appreciation for ISC.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thanks to webmasters and the admin team for the speedy announcements and payments. Much appreciated.

• Sign In to post your comments