You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How can I add new course in IndiaStudyChannel

Hello Everyone,

My name is Pritee. I am new to this channel. I want to add some medical and IT networking course institutes into this channel. Is there any provision to add new courses to the channel? If yes please help.

Thanks
    Hi Pritee,

Welcome to IndiaStudyChannel. Well, you can add courses to that particular college which have already added to ISC. So please find the college to which you want to add courses. You can find 'add course' link at the end of the college page.

Regards,

It requires permission from the Editor to add a course to the college as far as I know. So you have to wait for the response from them in this thread.
    drrao
    always confident

Pritee,

You stated "I want to add some medical and IT networking course institutes into this channel." whereas your thread's title indicates you wish to add courses.

If you wish to add institutes - we have a Training Center section which has been closed for new submissions, so you cannot add such institutes now.

If you wish to add a course - you can do so via the college page as stated by Vishal. You have the requisite permission to add courses to existing college pages if these have not already been added.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Dr. N. V. Srinivasa Rao is right. It requires permission from the Editor. Better to wait for the response from the Editor.

Edited: Thanks Vandana for clarification.

• Sign In to post your comments