You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How many South African Players were sold in IPL Auctions?

This is the list of South African Players who sold in IPL AUCTION. 8 out of 11 people who are representing the present ODI team.

1)Chris Morris (retained 11 Cr), (DELHI DAREDEVILS)
    2)Kagiso Rabada (4.2 Cr),(Delhi Dare Devils)
    3)Faf du Plessis (1.5 crore)(Chennai)
    4)Imran Tahir (1 crore)
    5)Lungi Ngidi (50 lakh),
    6)David Miller (3 Cr),
    7)JP Duminy (1 crore),
    8)AB de Villiers (retained 11 Cr)
    9)Quinton de Kock (2.8 Cr)
    Corrected a lot of grammatical errors, including the title.
    The second ODI was a cake walk against a depleted South African side.Chris Morris scored 14 in the second ODI, Kagiso Rabada took 1 wicket, Imran Tahir and David Miller scored a duck. JP Duminy scored 25 in the second ODI, Quinton de Kock scored 20 in the second ODI. AB de Villiers(injured), Faf du Plessis (injured) and Lungi Ngidi did not play.

Is the author trying to suggest about an intentional underplay as a favour to the ODI series?

That is what it is coming out.But that may not be the case. The players may not be able to perform properly.They may play well in the next match. Unfortunately two of their players were got hurt and they are not in the match. Their captain is also one of them. That may be the reason for poor performance of the players. Already these people made their money. Even South Africa win or lose their money is safe. So there will not be any foul play in this. Anyhow the feeling SHAR mentioned is natural and many people may believe it. Let us wait and see the performance of South Africa team in the next ODI with India.
    drrao
    always confident

There has been strong feeling in the India thinking pattern that South African cricket players are strong and have great stamina to play crucial matches and make a winning spree. In that thought, they have been targeting good players and offering whooping amount to buy them in IPL matches. Not surprising that so many players have been roped in and got handsome money too. Cricket is the commercial game and the IPL is minting money through good players in form. No matter from which country then represent. And for the players , it is their life time earning as they cannot get so much money from Individual tournament fees.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I have n't told anything about Match fixing I just wrote who are the people that exist in IPL auctions.Who is the Pumpkin Thief and somebody told I don't know I don't know similar to that you are talking.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

• Sign In to post your comments