You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How do you react to these ' humourous' quotes ?

There several quotes which are thought provoking, humorous, meaningful and interesting to read or hear. Let me quote a few:

"My wife and I always compromise. I admit I am wrong and she agrees with me."
    " Marriage is a Gove and take ; you would better give it to her or she will take it any way".
    " Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband".
    " You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it".
    " A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person".
    " Savings is the best thing, especially when parents have done it for you".

These are just quoted only because I found them quite interesting and a time pass. Don't give any serious attention to it.
    These are good quotes and these days many quotes are seen like this in social media but unfortunately many are on wife and husband showing the domination of the wife. It is good to laugh. But if we see the reality, I feel there is not even 10% reality in these jokes. Anyhow jokes are for laughing and let all of us enjoy the joke and laugh.
    drrao
    always confident

These are good and funny jokes or quotes. Some are funny and some of them seem to have meaning behind them. Like the quote of love. But really the jokes of husband and wife have become very common these days. They are funny, but it is not right to keep making fun of wives like this. Since everyone enjoys it, the let it be.
    Do what inspires you !!

Jokes and marriage quotes are meant to be funny. A few, just to ease the atmosphere around us.

• Sign In to post your comments