You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

If you want to increase Adsense revenue, create a Google blog and integrate with ISC

If the members of this site have an approved Google AdSense account and want to have increased traffic and earn more money, then create a own blog through the Google pages and then integrate your blog to ISC adsense, Surely the traffic would be great and your revenue from ads placed on your blogs would increase . I have created my own blog " Mohans corner" and soon the ads started appearing in right and below the posts. Members can try this idea and improve their earnings without having effect on ISC.
    Mohan,
    I will be grateful if you provide little more details. By google pages, do you mean G Suit or G+ pages? Did you integrate hosted Adsense account? What is the name of your blog? Because when I search for "Mohans Corner", Google is giving me many restaurants as results. Perhaps you could write a detailed article in this regard, like how to create pages and how to integrate Adsense of ISC with pages.

Thank you.

- Manjunath Bhat

Just log in to your Google e mail account and beside your profile photo there is a slot to go for various Google services and out which select blog and proceed. It is easy and understandable. My blog is mohansainikpuri.blogspot.mohans corner.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

K. Mohan
    Indeed a great suggestion to increase the Adsense revenue. Even I do the same. But a suggestion, your blog is poorly optimized for SEO. There is no content at all and integrating ads on hosted accounts which has no content may impact your Adsense account. According to the latest Adsense policy updates, Google heavily penalizes the blogs/websites which has no content or very little content. You just posted pictures with no content. This will not index your blog in search engine results because of the lack of keywords (example: Manjunath couldn't find your blog through Google search). No content means no keywords. So how can you expect a steady traffic to your blog? Not possible.

It is my suggestion to post something instead of just posting pics and integrating Adsense. Make SEO friendly so that you will get some decent traffic.

Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

I have a blog attached to my google account. My Adsense account is not approved so far. It is in waiting. But I don't know how to integrate my ISC account with my blog. Mohan, can you explain me the procedure for the integration part.
    drrao
    always confident

There is no integration of "ISC" with your blog!
    Mohan is under the impression that our AdSense account is somehow under the administration of ISC which is not the case.
    Also, you can't just start earning extra by creating a blog and adding AdSense on it. Just like on ISC you have to create content for getting visitors and then clicks from them, similarly on blogs you have to write articles and attract visitors for earning.

Hosted AdSense account refers to accounts which cannot be used to Top level domains (TLD - use online search for more information). Such account can be created from Blogspot blogs or from few other websites which have a unique tie-up with AdSense. I know 2 such websites - ISC and HubPages. If you get AdSense using either of them you can use them on the other one.

Useful tips shared on blogging. Recently I have written few recipes on my blog named culneries.blogspot.com and I have an adsense account. I am quite new to blogging. Anyone who is an expert give a feedback on my blog, so that I can improve on my content other aspects.

I have a blog account sriinus.blogspot.com
    Applied for google adsense. Got a reply that I have no enough text. so, they have not approved my account.
    I have 25+ posts in my blog, still they find it insufficient.

Good to see that your blog with limited text got approved.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

• Sign In to post your comments