You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Can I change the e mail ID from Google adsense to the present one being effectively used ?

My Google adsense revenue is long over due and kept on hold for the reasons better known to Google team. I had complained , requested and even sought help from ISC on the issue. But nothing got settled. I have even visited my old e mail through which adsense was obtained. No message from Google. However I stopped using the old e mail account regularly. Can I change or replace the old e mail ID with the new e mail ID which was effectively used by me to have better coordination with Google on my adsense issue ?
    No. Ref - https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/161758?hl=en

Yes, you can. I will explain you step by step on how to do it.

1. Login to your Google Adsense account which was approved (not the one you want to add).
    2. Go to settings.
    3. Click on Access and Authorization
    4. Then click on user management under access and authorization tab.

There will be an empty box with invite option next to it. Add the 'frequent' email address you want to add and send the invite. Now login to your email id to which the invitation has been sent and accept the invitation. That's it, now you log in to your Google Adsense with the new email id. You can also make the new email id as administrator so that you can have privileges to make necessary changes.

Note that the core admin settings of your Adsense account will be under your old email id only. This new email is merely an alternative login method.

Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

Thanks for guidance but I want to get rid of old e mail Id and integrate everything with new one ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

No, you can't get rid of the old email. You have to apply for the new Adsense application with the new email id. An Adsense account is linked to an email id with which it is approved or denied. Once approved the approved email id is the recognition id with which Google will identify a specific Adsense account. Removing old email id means removing entire Adsense account. The only way to get rid of it is to re-apply for new Adsense with the new email.
    Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

The email address given by you can't be changed as the account is linked to the email address only. Even you add another email address that will be an alternative to the original email id. So if you want an account with the new address you have to apply fresh for the same.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments