You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Expand your name and append who you are !

Every one of us has the great name and you can try to figure out what personality you are by expanding each letter of your name. For example my name Mohan
    M- Most reliable and trusted for others to believe me fully.
    O- On the dot for any functions or programs as I hate late going or late comers
    H- Hate those who are introverts and have egoistic attitude
    A- Amicable to situations and adjust the life as it comes
    N- Never sought a luxury life as want to be simple and get going.
    Those who have behaved with me personally shall vouch for the above, Now append your name and who you are ?
    I liked to be called as Drrao.
    D is for defined nature, R is for Reliable, R is for respecting others, A is for amicable and o is for Obedient. Thus I am a reliable, amicable, obedient man with the defined nature of the life and a man of respecting others all times.

drrao
    always confident

P: Parochial
    A: Arrogant
    R: Rogue
    T: Terrible
    H: Head-strong
    A: Audacious

Not me, but some people may describe me in this manner. But I don't bother much.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence

A nice way to assess ourselves in a simple way, apart from the below, I have a low threshold for nonsense that often surprises people.
    N:Natural
    A:Approachable
    T:Tenacious
    A:Adamant
    R:Reliability
    A:Adjusting
    J:Just(fair)
    A:Adore integrity and commitment
    N:No air of pretence

H: Humble
    A: Aggressive when there is something wrong
    K: Kind
    I: Innocent
    M: Moody
    U: Unique
    D: Dear
    D: Don't panic
    I: Investigator
    N: Natural

Honesty is the best policy.

My good name SuN means the following:
    S - Sincere Human being. ( for self)
    u - Uxorious Husband. (for my wife)
    N - Naughty and Fun lover.(for society)

No life without Sun

No one knows my behaviour or character outside of ISC (for ISCian). So putting the word according to me may not justify here as a member of ISC. So, I would like to put the words which fit with as an ISC member. Earlier also one of the similar thread, I had put the same words.

So here is JEET goes

J - JUST
    E- EMOTIONAL
    E- EXPRESSIVE
    T - TYPHOON

I feel this justify with my ISC character regardless of whether one like it or not.

Mr. Jeet Singh: Please read my response to this thread. I have been awarded 0 points for writing the truth. And now you are also writing the truth!

My name when reading with each letter.
    P: Passionate about blogging
    A: Approachable for any kind of help related to technical field or social
    R: Reserved
    E: Emotional when it comes to personal matters
    S: Sensitive person
    H: Honest man with the big heart for everyone.

Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

Partha, It is better to be hated for what I am than to be loved for what I am not. No more comments

Can ISC explain why Mr. Partha's sincere response has been awarded zero points? Does it mean that the response posted by members should be of positive and good words, and not negative words? What is the yardstick used to award points in this thread? Editor responsible may respond to my response. Today it is for Partha. Tomorrow it could be for SuN.
    No life without Sun

I feel if the authority of ISC does not like "some" people expended name, they should remove this thread instead. If I write good thing about me which is not true and get "points", I can only feel to laugh about the decision and nothing else. Above all we are here to write about our own thought and not for somebody else to create music in their ear.

Mr.Partha, Just my views
    We can expand based on what we feel, In your case, even if its true, I think, the last line is out of place.
    'not me, but some people may describe me in this manner. But I don't bother much'. This would imply that you are not describing yourself but penning down how someone feels about you. Hence inviting zero points. It sounds personal.

Natrajan, if we believe in what you are saying. I have too got "0" point for my expended name. What you would say about it? This shows that editor have the book in which they have marked who are "good" member or who are "bad". Who are "favourite" and who are not. What more one can guess from it?

I am sorry to say but no one is having any authority over anyone's name.

Sorry this thread is going out of track. My intentions was to bring the real character of a member appended through their name. Nothing more than that.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Good ISC editors have made this thread to go off the track. Only that editor can put it on the right track.
    No life without Sun

My name is Partha. I didn't choose my name. My elders did it and they did when my character was not developed, i.e., when I was less than one year old. So, there is no relationship between my name and my character traits. I treat this thread as a fun thread and I truthfully mentioned what some other people think about me.

Furthermore, can any Member say that he/she possesses all the character traits which he/she mentioned against the letters of his/her name? Most probably not. The mentioned positive traits are only our aspiration.

• Sign In to post your comments