You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes of the day to relax

Student 1:My teacher is good as she never scold us for not having done home work.
    Student 2:Is it, then she must be great.
    Student 1: Instead she comes to the house and scold our father,for that.
    ?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Patient:Doctor, have you finished your new house construction?
    Doctor:Not yet, why?
    Patient:To ascertain my probable date of discharge.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Patient:Why the nurse in the ward singing near every patient?
    Doctor:the sleeping tablet is out of stock
    Jokes de-stress us and make us forget the tough or tiring day . I don't know whether it is allowed to share jokes on this site, if not I suggest that as Ramachandran has shared few jokes, we can share jokes with the tittle.. Joke of the week/day.

It is good to read jokes. This is the first time, I come across such thread in this site. Yes, as Pramilakapahi mentioned, these threads can be encouraged, with certain norms. It may be difficult to fix norms for jokes, because, something seems to be funny to me, may hurt the feeling of other.
    Any way, thank you Ramachandran sir, for bringing in some fun in forum section.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

All the three jokes were new and really enjoyed. Once again the author has been kind enough to bring such out of box jokes which brings in smile amid serious writings here.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I have again enjoyed the jokes of the author. Why doesn't the nurse in the third joke try to make singing her profession?
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Good jokes. Very new to me and I enjoyed the jokes well. Every time the author will come out with a new thread with new jokes and the jokes generally, he shares are very good and we will enjoy them. It is good and keeps going.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments