You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

200 international wicket by Jhulan Goswami

She had already been holding the maximum number of international wickets. Today, Jhulan Goswami, the veteran woman cricketer from India and the former India captain, has captured her 200th international wicket.

Like the men's team, Indian women's team are nowadays in South Africa. In the 2nd ODI being played today, Jhulan took her 200th wicket by taking the wicket of Laura Woolvert. It is a great achievement for the most experienced Indian player from Chakda (Nadia district), West Bengal.

My hearty congratulations to Jhulan Goswami for this achievement. Now all Indian cricket-lovers would be waiting for her 300 international wickets.
    Hearty congrats to Jhulan Goswami for achieving the target of 200th ODI wicket and thus bringing name and fame for her and laurels to our great country. Kudos to her.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yesterday in South African both Men's cricket team and Women's cricket team won the ODIs against the hosting country. My congratulations to both the teams for their excellent performances and I wish Men's team will also win the series. My congratulations to Jhulan Goswami for achieving the 200 wickets mark in international matches. Similarly, I congratulate Kohli for hid unbeaten 160 which is more than 50% of the total score of the team. The spinners did an excellent job and brought the victory. Congratulations to them also for their excellent performance.
    drrao
    always confident

Veteran of Indian women's cricket, Jhulan Goswami becomes the 'First female cricketer in the world to take 200 ODI wickets!'. A fantastic achievement, I'm glad that women's cricket is also getting the attention it deserves.
    Four cheers to our cricket heroes ( mens', under-19,women's, and the visually challenged) who have performed well for the country.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.