You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Photo submission page not loading

I would like to mention past two I am trying to update photo's of historical temple photo's in chikmagular place which I am not able to update. The full page is not loading. I had thought that its net problem but the other pages in this site is loaded fully except the photo submission page. Please let me know is there any problem in that page.
    Your problem has been conveyed to the section editors. Please wait for a response.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Definitely thank you for your suggestion.

Since you have mentioned that the full page is not loading, I remember Tony sir advising another member sometime back to try after reducing the size and the attempt was successful.
    We have taken up the matter, but still, give it a try and let us know so that other technical issues if any can be checked.

Thank you sir today I was able to upload. My photo's were within the size mentioned in the site. The day I raised a problem the page was not loading not photo uploading problem. Thank you for your kind response and solving the issue. Thank you once again.

Gsadhiks, please ensure that you give some descriptive texts. That would add to the information. Have you ever thought of seeing a photograph in a newspaper which wrapped your pakkodas without any description and you want to know more? Let us keep in mind that ISC is an educational site

I am locking this thread now with the hope that you will keep in mind the descriptive part while posting photos henceforth.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.