You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Congratulations to Dhoni for his achievement.

M.S. Dhoni achieved another milestone in his career behind the wickets. he has joined the 400 wickets club as a wicketkeeper. He is the 4th wicketkeeper who reached this milestone. The other three are Kumar Sangakkara (482), Adam Gilchrist (472) and Mark Boucher (424). Mr.Dhoni is the first Indian wicketkeeper we made this. This next Indian keeper after him is Nayan Mongia with 154 dismissals. M.S.Dhoni achieved this figure in his 315th ODI and 308th innings. In this four hundred dismissals 294 are catches and 106 are stumpings. He is still very active behind the stumps at his age of 36 years. We all should feel proud of him. I congratulate him for his record. I hope the members join me in congratulating him.
    I t is proud to us that we are having such fine players in our country. I join hands in congratulating him.
    Hearty congratulations to M D Dhoni.

Congratulations to MS Dhoni for his achievement of 400 dismissals effected by a wicket keeper.

Congratulations to MS Dhoni for his achievement of 400 ODI dismissals behind the stamps. He is an inspiration to many young cricketers, particularly from those states where the cricket culture is not very strong.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• Sign In to post your comments