You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Earning on IndiaStudyChannel.com

How does one earn on this site? I mean is it even possible in the first place, because I could see a lot of people posting and saying like I have earned this much and that much. Kindly assist me in this process as I am new to this site. Will be thankful for proper guidance.
    If your passion is writing and have immense ideas then earning from this site is certainly possible. What the site expects from the members that they create own articles on any issue or subject and submit the same with good heading, apt summary and above the body content commensurate with the topic and thus those articles would be verified and approved by the site editors and that will fetch you cash credits up to 100 rupees per article. Thus the earning spree starts and you need not expect wind fall earning from year. But the fact is that your every line submitted in this site would earn at later stage.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Behalf of ISC members welcome to this site. This is actually possible in ISC. There are many ways to earn in this site. It all depends on how much your are active in this site and the contributions to this site. As the name of this site mentions that it is educational site where your learn and as well earn in this site. There are different levels as you complete the points and even different ways of earning.
    Click on this link to Know different ways of earning.
    Click on this link to know more about points and emebership level's.
    Suppose if there is any doubt you can raise a query in ask expert section or need any discussion regarding any topic you need to raise it in forum.
    Welcome Once Again.
    All the best.

Welcome to the site, people earn but not the extent that it becomes a sizable amount is a short period of time. The amounts you see under the earn partime revenue section is the total since the members have joined the site a few years ago.
    This gives the link on how to earn on ISC.

How to make money from this site?
    It depends how much you can contribute in the article sections, ask the experts section, job posting section and forum. There are cash prizes given regularly for the best performers and contests held regularly that have cash prizes. Browse through the sections and you'll get an idea about it.

The earnings on this site are in proportion to the time you are spending on the site. But you keep one point in my mind always that you can't expect huge amounts every month from this site. You may be able to earn a few thousand
    rupees maximum. So you don't expect heavy amount from day one. You can go through the help pages of the site which will give you a clear picture of the working methodology on the site. You can also go through the articles in article section which are about the site and its functioning, Then you will get the full understanding of the site and you can kick-start your journey on this site. You will enjoy your time here and the theme of the site is earning while you learn and learn while you earn will clearly reflect on your journey. A happy time here and wish you all the best for you.

drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.