You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Facility of Auto Time Out

Today as I was about to post my article on a particular subject, the page got logged off automatically. It was a big article but I lost it.

I request the editor to please provide the facility of countdown so that we may get an idea of timing so that we may not lose the article or we can have the auto save options as an alternative.
    I have also faced this particular problem many a time. So, nowadays, when I write important articles/updates, I write it in MS-Word and then copy-paste it. But I think that your proposal is very good and I second your proposal.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Generally it is better to write the article in a word document. Then save it on the computer. Then copy and paste. Otherwise the problem expressed by the author will be there always. I have also faced this problem many times.
    drrao
    always confident

There are two ways to save your hard written articles , one by using the word document which was saved in your computer and other as draft in the article section itself.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Ved Prakash, I am forwarding your query to the concerned editors. Please have patience.
    Live life Kingsize!

You could try what I've done for the few articles, that I've submitted.
    Once you cut & paste the title, article introduction and the body, you can click on the icon save and continue ( your article is saved). Then you can work/edit on it with frequent use of save and view icon, this enables you to have a look at how the article look finally and also you save you work too.

• Sign In to post your comments