You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Has any mobile App been developed for IndiaStudyChannel?

Nowadays, most of the users prefer to use mobile Apps due to the convenience it provides in working.

As far as I know (subject to correction), no mobile App has been developed so far for IndiaStudyChannel, a piquant situation, which baffles me.

Can any enlightened member take pains to explain the possible reasons for non-existence of a mobile App for ISC so far?
    Your concern and suggestion and also expectations are genuine but so far no mobile app has been devised for this site. May be on seeing this post our webmaster may think over.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

You are correct. There is no mobile app for this channel on mobile. It may be due to the policy of the web management they have not created any mobile app. I also feel this channel is a different site with a different concept and above all working with a theme. As such going for the mobile app might not be a correct option for this site. But you can open the site on your mobile and you can browse it anytime anywhere.
    drrao
    always confident

I have raised this query in this forum about 3 years ago. I will greatly appreciate if there is an app for ISC and many members of ISC here, also agree to this. It is always a bit tedious when you are away from the computer and have to type something in ISC through the mobile website. While browsing ISC site through mobile, sometimes the Google ads will overlap on the name and points of the member in various sections, especially in AE section. I would like to avoid clicking my Google ads and this overlapping may sometimes accidentally make me click. That is why I avoid ISC mobile website as much as possible. It would be nice to see ISC app in future. You can check my thread about the same here

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/136016-How-many-agree-for-ISC-mobile-app.aspx

Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

Nowadays, mobile apps have better reach, accessibility while on the movie and preferred by many views. But I think, this would be successful only if you have to view something, read, order something or interact with a few words or lines.
    For a site like ISC, viewing the forum content or article content and typing a reply of a few paragraphs would not be easy on a regular sized android phone.
    Would there be additional expenses of getting a good mobile app professionally formatted for an established site like ISC?
    The quality of the experience of browsing the site may not be the same as a mobile app for some users and senior members
    Just my thoughts.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.