You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 28th Jan'18-3rd Feb'18 on topic - Welcome (Winners)

It's time to announce the winners of the topic based monthly TOW contest on topic - Welcome. We have received 20 entries for the contest and all the entries were good and it was a difficult task to select the best threads. Thanks to all the participants for their threads presenting the topic in their own way of creativity.

And the Winner is:
    Madhvee Chaubey for the entry - Welcome the change
    She will get a reward of 60 pts and 60 c.c for her thread.

The Special Prize (carrying 40 pts. and 40 c.c each) goes to:
    1.Vandana for her thread - Welcome new friend
    2. Sushma for her entry - Welcome the unexpected with a smile
    3. Jeet Singh for his entry - Welcome the Guest/friend with your heart but keep your eyes and mind open
    4. Dr. N V Srinivasa Rao for his thread - I don't know how to welcome him?

It is also decided to give a Consolation Prize carrying 30 pts. and 30 c.c each to the following:
    1. Jignesh for his thread - Let's welcome God in our daily life
    2. Padmini for her entry - Welcome the critics to improve self

All other entries would get enhanced points and c.c based on the quality. Members, please join with me to greet the winners.
    Hearty congratulations to the First Prize winner Ms. Madhvee Chaubey, Special Prize winners Ms. Vandana, Ms. Sushma, Mr. Jeet Signh, Dr. Rao and Consolation Prize winners Mr. Jignesh and Ms. Padmini. All the award-winning threads are really good and creative.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

My hearty congratulations to the first prize winner Ms Madhvee Chaubey, Special Prize winners, Ms.Vandana, Ms.Sushma, and Mr.Jeet Singh. My congratulations also to Mr.Jignesh and Ms.Padmini for winning consolation Prize. Thanks to the Editor for selecting my thread also for special Prize. After a long time, my thread got a special prize. All the entries were very good and there was a good competition.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to all the winners and appreciations to all the participant.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My heartiest congratulations to Ms Madhvee for winning the contest. Also my wishes to special prize and consolation prize winners.

Congratulations to the winners of TOW, "welcome". This again shows that our Members are actively and seriously participating in the contests announced regularly by ISC. Congrats once again to all.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congrats to all the winners for their respective awards and also for submitting their well deserved entries.
    Keep on contributing your good work in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to the First Prize winner Madhvee Chaubey, Special Prize winners Vandana, Sushma, Jeet Signh, Dr. Rao and Consolation Prize winners Jignesh and . Padmini. All the award-winning threads are really good and truly deserve the credits as they are creative.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners and the participants for thoughtful use of welcome.

Congratulations to the winners. Participants do deserve the best wishes. I personally welcome the contests in this site and happy to see people winning awards and rewards for giving their best.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Congratulations to Madhvee Chaubey for winning the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate the special prize winners and the consolation prize winners of the contest. Good to see that there are a lot of people who are getting the awards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Madhvee Chaubey for winning TOW award by posting a unique thought in a creative way. I also congratulate all the special prize winners and Mr. Jignesh for getting the consolation prize.
    Thank you ISC for selecting my thread for a consolation prize.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Madhvee for winning the topic based TOW contest for the week ending 28th Jan to 03rd Feb '18 and also to the Special Prize winners Vandana, Sushma, Jeet and Dr. Rao and the Consolation Prize winners Jignesh and Padmini. It was a close contest with all the entries doubling up to cross the finish line and so, it was equally a difficult task to find the winners.

I would like to register my appreciation to all the members who had participated in the contest and had come up with unique and creative threads.

The cash rewards and points for all the winners have been credited.

'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

Congratulations Madhvee Chaubey for winning TOW contest. Your post was indeed very unique and immersive. You truly deserve this reward. Also congratulations for special and consolation prize winners. Kepp up the good work and start creative threads and discussions.
    Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

Congratulations to every winner. Best of luck for your future endeavors. Be active in ISC and get such kind of awards.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

Congratulations to all the winners and appreciations for their creative work and best of luck to all the participants who did not receive an award so that they can do well in the next TOW contest of the week.

Congratulations for all the winners. Thanks for ISC, for continuously motivating people by providing recognition in the form of points and cash credits.

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners of TOW. I had read most of the threads regarding this topic. I liked all of them. Congratulations once again to all the winners.

Hearty congratulations to Ms. Madhvee Chaubey for being the first prize winner and congratulations to Special Prize winners Ms. Vandana, Ms. Sushma, Mr. Jeet Signh, Dr. Rao. And I also congratulate Consolation Prize winners Mr. Jignesh and Ms. Padmini.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Thank you Webmasters and editors for considering my post as the winner entry for the thread of the week contest on topic welcome.

Thanks to ISC members for their lovely wishes and appreciating words.

And congratulations to all the members who have won the special prize i.e. Vandana ma'am, Sushma, Jeet Singh, Dr. Rao and consolation prize winners i.e. Padmini and Jignesh.

Regards,
    Madhvee

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.