You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What will be your reaction when the Minister gives you the gift and the supporters snatch it back ?

I was just watching a news video from Sun tv which shows that in a government organised functions the school children are given some gifts by the Minister on the stage and that were video recorded, but when the students came down from the stage, the supporters of the minister were simply seen snatching back the gifts much to the surprise of the students. It is really a great humiliation to the students by giving gifts and then snatching away. Why the organisers are stooping to such a low level of propaganda and politics ?
    It is very unrealistic and unimaginable situation. When a minister gave away a prize to a student how his supporters snatch away the gifts once they come down the stage. Probably the organisers are not able to arrange the total number of gifts by the time the function started. So they may be taking back and seeing that all the students will have the chance of receiving the gift from the hands of the Minister. Afterwards, when they receive the full quantity they may distribute to all one each.This happens sometimes. I had a similar experience. When I attended a school function during mu=y studies all the gifts have not arrived in time. So the gifts were rotated and given to all. After two days the Head Master of the school distributed the gifts to all the people who won the competitions held on the occasion of school anniversary.
    drrao
    always confident

No the video clearly shows that from every student they have given the gift was snatched away forthwith and we can see the reactions of each student astonished.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I do not have faith in Indian leader and politician. In my opinion, they always give the gift or sometimes when they need our votes or due to any other political agenda. They visit our village due to their selfishness and not for the welfare of the people of the village. In the present time, the political scenario is the worst I have seen so far.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I have seen this in movies, wherein a comedian in the role of a politician will gift dothies and sarees at one end and his assistant will snatch it back at the other end. I'm yet to see this. If true, what a shame, giving a gift and taking it back from school children. Just when we think we are progressing, people are changing, such things are reported which takes away the belief that we can change.

This has happened in Theni,Tamil Nadu in which Dy CM O Pannerselvam was giving away the gifts to school children and later taken away.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Still, I am not able to believe this. Tamilnadu is very popular in announcing free items to the people to win their support and get votes. DMK will announce one item and AIDMK will announce another item.
    If it is really happened means it is a very shameful affair and people will never excuse such politicians and they will teach them a lesson in the next elections.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments