You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Father name wrong in certificate

in 10th dmc my father name is subash chand
    and in iti and diploma certificate name subhash chand
    only h diffrence. in future any problem in gov job?
    please tell me
    i am very helpful you
    Name,date of birth,Father's name are expected to be perfect in all certificates as the role if importance may raised at any stage in your life span. Please get it corrected immediately by personal approach (not by correspondence or mail)to the concerned in versity or board or college. If you sluggish now later it will take mor time to get corrected as the time gap would be more.

Suresh, it would have been better if you had raised this query in our Ask Experts section. However, since you are raising the issue for the second time here, please check out the answers provided to this earlier query on the topicwhich may be of help to you.
    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

It is true that we should not ignore any differences in any of the certificates. As advised in #626429, you should contact the concerned in your educational Institute and consult them. You should follow the method what they advise and see that you will get the name corrected. Many similar questions were raised in Ask Expert section. You can refer that section for getting a detailed answer and the methodology to be followed. However, the first step is to contact the institute where you have done your diploma and bring it to their notice and take their help. You start immediately taking action on the matter.
    drrao
    always confident

Most probably the author has asked this question in AE section, and three-four Members have already replied. Trying to find the link.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

• Sign In to post your comments