You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Just crossed 10,000 points milestone in ISC

I am very happy to note and announce that I have just crossed 10,000 points milestone in ISC. I have been a part of ISC since July 2009. I was a regular member since then but due to my Ph.D. study, I could not get enough time for ISC. Now, after submission of my Ph.D. thesis, I am back with full throttle active participation.

Today I want to thank ISC for providing me with a platform where I have learned a lot and earned a handful of money. The revenue sharing (Rs. 4400/-) and Google AdSense revenue ($ 400) obtained with the support of ISC is never forgettable.

I would also like to thank all the editors and webmasters whose active support have taught me many things including improvement in my English writing. I also like to extend my gratitude to all senior members of ISC whose support was always been there for me.

My next target is to get Diamond level. I have crossed 10,000 points but due to lack of 2500 points in last 12 months, I am still at Gold level but anyway, I will reach a diamond level very soon.

I hope to continue my journey with ISC long and long...ever lasting.
    Hearty congratulations! Please be regular and contribute in all sections/sub-sections in which you feel comfortable.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congratulations for crossing 10K and I wish you to climb up further and contribute more to ISC. Keep up the good work, especially your unique questions in AE section.
    Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

Great going. Please keep up with your good work in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Paresh. 10,000 points are not easy to achieve. You did it. Keep doing quality contribution. Posts like these achievements are encouragement to people like me to contribute more and reach heights in ISC. Sharing happiness is a way of spreading positivism.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Congratulations Paresh! Let me tell you that it is not the crossing of a mark that matters; it is how you feel about it and how you reciprocate that makes an engagement gratifying. Hope to see you more in different sections of ISC and joining the Diamond club soon with the enthusiasm to touch the Platinum at the earliest. All the best!
    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Congratulation Paresh for attaining the mark on this ISC. I hope you will continue your activity on this site and go to the next level at the earliest. I have hope you will contribute in all the sections and share your knowledge for the benefit of all other members who want to learn. Hope shortly you will the diamond, waiting for the platinum. All the best to you on this educative site.
    drrao
    always confident

Mr. Paresh Gujarati, congratulations on achieving the key milestone. All the best for the Diamond status.

My heartiest congratulations Paresh ji, on the occasion of crossing the important milestone of 10,000 points.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Achieving 10,000 points is the great achievement and accept my best wishes and hearty congrats for the great fete. Now proceed to grab the diamond level with ease.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.