You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

PM Modi's Remark On Renuka Chowdhury During Rajya Sabha Sesion ...

Another day the Rajya Sabha Session adjourned on 08.02.2018. The reason as given by the opposition parties is that they are hurt by the comment that PM Modi made to Renuka Chowdhury. Surprisingly the opposition parties didn't bother to consider the disturbance being made by her while the time the PM was speaking. As I have saw the whole drama but didn't find anything that seemed to be abusing or had anything not suitable for the moment. What I heard was Mr. Venkaiah Naidu making an objection against the lady allowing PM to speak but went unheard then PM commenting on the situation compared the same with the character of Ramayan. But remember that nowhere the PM was specific & therefore it's up to the manipulator to consider as per his or her common sense.

In the first place why they compared with someone considered to be inhumane or did she laughed that way. I am saying so because we got some good characters as well. But nothing new that during Congress regime we used to have bigger issue rather then adjourning the day on some comment. The congress party just showing the irritation part on their end as they don't find anything like the scam or something like that.
    I fully support your view. The aim of the opposition parties led by Congress is to stall the proceedings of Parliament. However, I would like to state that the indecent behaviour of the MP and suitable reply given by the Prime Minister can be discussed in the following live thread:-
    The hysteric laughter stopped abruptly

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Ved Prakash,

You can offer your comments in the thread link given by Partha in his response above. I don't think there is need to discuss more on this while a thread is already in live. I am locking this thread.

Regards,
    Jagdish

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.