You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Indian team has done it

It is to express my happiness for the victory of our cricket team in the ODI series that is going on against South Africa in South Africa. Yesterday in the 4th ODI Indian won with a good margin and clinched the series with 4 - 1. One more match is to be played. The team ha showed wonderful talent and won the trophy. I think it is the first series win against South African in any format of the cricket and in their country. Even after losing the Captain and Rahane as run outs India made a reasonably good score. The bowlers especially spinners shown a very high level of performance and made the victory possible. My hearty congratulations to the Indian team.
    It has been proved time and again that if all the departments players give their best, there is no dearth for Indian team winning comfortably against any team. Congrats to Team India.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to team India to win the series against South Africa in his own country. Indian team made history against South Africa. After losing two wickets runout, it is a good score. Though it was a good score on this slow surface. Wicket slowed down as game process and due to which our spinner got success. Once again Rohit Sharma played a great inning and made a century. He was selected man of the match. The turning point of the match was the runout of Hashim Amla by a nice through of Hardik Pandya. After that, no batsman fought against Indian bowler.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• Sign In to post your comments