You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Use of subscript and superscript in article section

I was writing an article on types of steel and steel making process in which I need to mention temperature in centigrade/Celsius. Because of no facility of writing subscript and superscript in article section editor box, I wrote degree centrigrade/celcius.

Webmasters, Can it possible to include subscript and superscript in article section by any means?
    If this gets implemented, even mathematical formulae also can be written in the article. This would increase the number of scientific article in ISC. This is just a suggestion. The final decision is up to webmasters.
    I think it is a good suggestion. When I have submitted some articles, I have also faced the same problem. So I have also written degrees centigrade. If subscript and superscript are included that will be useful for the submission of the articles.
    drrao
    always confident

Yes, Sub and superscript are allowed in article section. I am not remembering but in one of my article, I have used these tags.
    Honesty is the best policy.

You can use superscript and subscript in article section using html tags "sub" and "sup". Just like other html tags like H1, h2, ul, ol use "Sub" for subscript and "sup" for superscript.
    Example: subscript and superscript

Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.