You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

5 funny question if you can answer

Normally, I read different-different topic in the internet. And this is how I get some question which stuck in my mind. So, let's have some very funny question which might have unique answer with you all. The questions are mentioned below and please try to provide creative and unique answer.

1. Why round Pizza comes in square box?
    2. Why does Superman wear his underpants over his trouser?
    3. Why people go to highest place and use expensive binocular to look around?
    4. The most famous & funny question "which came first chicken or Egg?
    5. Why it call "duck" when a batsman get out without scoring?

I am expecting mind-blowing answer!
    Very interesting questions. There may be different answers to these questions. I will try my answers below.
    1. Why round Pizza comes in a square box? : A) As it can't be accommodated in a triangular box.
    2. Why does Superman wear his underpants over his trousers? A) As he is the brand ambassador for the underpants he is wearing.
    3. Why people go to the highest place and use expensive binocular to look around? A) As they have the highest regard for those places around.
    4.The most famous & funny question "which came first chicken or Egg? A) A chicken with an egg arrived on the universe first.
    5.Why does it call "duck" when a batsman gets out without scoring? A) A duck is not stationary. It will be moving always. This batsman also can't stand at the wickets. That is why they call it duck.
    Do you think my answers are correct.

drrao
    always confident

Let me try answering, I have come across these funny question earlier across the internet but never thought of answering it, just laughed it off after reading it.

1. Why round Pizza comes in the square box? It's hard to pack in round boxes.
    2. Why does Superman wear his underpants over his trousers? hahaha not sure, I guess the director can answer that.
    3. Why people go to the highest place and use expensive binocular to look around? Humans are crazy beings.
    4. The most famous & funny question "which came first chicken or Egg? Since I believe what The Holy Bible speaks, here is how I would answer - the hen came first which laid an egg and then the egg hatched from which came the chickens.
    5. Why does it call "duck" when a batsman gets out without scoring? I googled for this question and this is what I found "The name is believed to come from the shape of the number "0" being similar to that of a duck's egg.", though it's funny that bird's egg is almost oval in shape why only Duck and named after Duck is a mystery. Let's see what other's have got to say.

1. Because they didn't make a square pizza.
    2. His pants are a little loose, hence need tightening.
    3. Having spent that much, he has to use it anyway.
    4. Chicken's warmth is a must for egg to mature, hence chicken came first.
    5. Batsman coming out without scoring walks like a duck.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

1. Why round Pizza comes in square box?
    It's very easy to make a round pizza but very difficult to make a round box

2. Why does Superman wear his underpants over his trouser?
    He wakes up late every morning and gets confused.

3. Why people go to highest place and use expensive binocular to look around?
    Because a high place/moutain deserves a high end binocular

4. The most famous & funny question "which came first chicken or Egg?
    The present egg came first after the previous chicken laid it.

5. Why it call "duck" when a batsman get out without scoring?
    Because a bastmen who scores a 'zero' will be quacking to blame everything except himself.

Let me give my version of answers.
    1. Why round Pizza comes in square box? A: Because it is easy to make round pizzas and square boxes.
    2. Why does Superman wear his underpants over his trouser? A: I think his trouser is torn at the top.
    3. Why people go to highest place and use expensive binocular to look around? A: They wanted to show others that they have an expensive binocular.
    4. The most famous & funny question "which came first chicken or Egg? A: Chicken came first because egg always comes from backside (behind).
    5. Why it call "duck" when a batsman get out without scoring? A: May be because the first person who got duck out holds a name starting with "Duck" like "Duckworth".

• Sign In to post your comments