You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The fear which gripped my heart, has lost it's grip!

With great joy, I would like to inform my dear fellow ISCians that I have cleared my IELTS. A few weeks back I had raised a thread
    about my fear of appearing for the IELTS Exam, you all had encouraged and poured your wishes for me. I want to thank each one of you for that.

I am happy beyond what words can express!
    My hearty congrats to Neethu for clearing IELTS exam and now feeling relaxed. When our best wishes are there with you always , in future also anything can be achieved. Now bask in the glory.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations, Ms. Neethu! I knew very well that you would be successful in IELTS. What is your score?
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

It is very nice to hear that you have cleared your IELTS examination successfully. I feel that your efforts in clearing this exam are successful and I wish you will have a better future. I wish you all the best and I wish you will be successful in all your future endeavours.
    always confident

Ms. Neethu, congratulations to you for your success in the IELTS examination. Wish you all the best.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Thank you so much for your wishes- Mr. Mohan, Partha, KVRR and Dr. Rao!

Mr. Partha- I got 7.5 Band overall, individual scores for Listening-7.5, Reading-7, Writing-7, Speaking:7.5

Excellent news. Congrats Ms. Neethu on clearing the IELTS exams, the band score of 7.5 is a good score.Well done!

Congratulations, Neethu.

Congratulations Neethu. Your hard work has paid off.
    Do what inspires you !!

Thank you so much, Mr. Natarajan, Venkiteswaran, and Pooja!

• Sign In to post your comments