You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Thanks a lot ISC for this!

Many threads have been raised asking about what is done with the earning from ISC?
    My usual answer was "it is in my account as it is".
    But now, I am happy to mention that I got a new two-wheeler recently with what I have earned from ISC. It was a bit short which was compensated by the payment I received from AdSense.
    I wanted to have a 2 wheeler since my college days but my father was against it as it is considered as a risky drive.
    But now it has become my daily requirement as the local transportation is not so good in Pune.
    So, thanks a lot ISC for this indirect gift!
    Congratulations Padmini! It is always a pleasure to see earning from ISC being put to good use. Your story is inspirational to new members. A two-wheeler is can be kept as an achievable goal for them. Keep it up. All the best.
    - Manjunath Bhat

It is a great news that you could use your earnings for something for which you cherished since a long time.

These are the things which make us happy as we see our intangible efforts converting into something tangible and real.

Please keep up your good work in ISC and we will be happy to see such nice appropriation of the remuneration earned through this portal in future also.

Congrats and keep going.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Padmini. Way to go!!
    Live life Kingsize!

Congratulations for becoming a proud owner of a two-wheeler. Have a great and safe ride on the vehicle. It is great that you have purchased this vehicle with ISC and Adsense earnings. It is always a pleasure to see some additional conveniences with us equipped by us from our hard work. It is true that hard work always pays good returns. In this case, it is proved once again. I hope you will continue your good work and you will be able to purchase a Nano with the earnings on this site and Adsense. Good going.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations! Why don't you share a picture of your new two-wheeler in your post itself?
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulations Padmini on your new two-wheeler. Great to know that you bought it through ISC earnings and this shows your hard work and contributions.

Congrats Padmini, sure you are doing great here. Keep up the good work. That will be a good motivation for us too. Yeah, it will be a great idea to have a view of your scooter here.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations Padmini! Really happy to know that you could put the money you earned through ISC into something that you always wanted to. Your experience will no doubt be an inspiration to many of us to not only earn from ISC but also to save and make our dreams come true. Drops of water does make an ocean, right?
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

Congratulations to you Ms. Padmini for becoming the proud owner of a new two-wheeler vehicle with the money earned through India Study Channel. I wish you wholeheartedly to become the owner of a four-wheeler in the very near future with the earnings from the India Study Channel.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Congrats!
    Wishing you happy and safe ISC scooter ride…!

I love chocolates and ice creams!

Congratulations to Ms Padmini and as Tony Sir suggested please post a pic of new two-wheelers to motivate other members. It is really a nice use of this money. We can save this money of ISC or Adsense and purchase the desired good. I will also try to save money and use this money to fulfil my dream.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations Padmini, happy to note that you have wisely invested the money in buying a two wheeler earned from ISC. You will cherish this life long and the story to be told again and again. Yes, it has become a requirement for girls to have a two wheeler to become independent, to attend to so many works in day to day life without depending on anyone. Be safe when you ride. So happy rides!!

Congrats Padmini for owning a two wheeler with your own earnings from this site. For the new members who were having lots of doubts about earning potential from this site, yours is the best example of standing on your own foot in getting the things done through ISC earnings. I felt very happy on seeing this post and even shared with my friends whose children are wasting the time on chatting and other useless matters. Please share the vehicle picture so that all of us would know about it and cherish on your success. And now onward you can go where ever you want without expecting help from others. So you became self reliant.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations for owning a two-wheeler from your own earnings from ISC. A great moment. All the best.

Thanks for all wishes.
    @ Tony sir, I tried to edit my post to upload the photo but I couldn't. So I am attaching it here.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Delete Attachment

Wow your new scooter seems to be stylish, trendy and the colour chosen is also very good. As we could see the ribbon also around it, now get the best registration number and cherish your happy riding.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Ms. Padmini: Congratulations for owning a two-wheeler from your own earnings from ISC. I am sure that you have also acquired the most necessary accessory along with the scooter, i.e., a good helmet. Don't forget to wear the helmet whenever you go out with your brand new scooter.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Awesome! Congratulations on your achievement. Keep up the good work. Kind of motivated, by seeing your achievement to contribute more to ISC.
    Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

Great and encouraging news. ISC is not only knowledge earning but also money earning, resulting in an asset creation. Wonderful and congratulations to Ms.Padmini. However you must continue your interest in contributing to ISC. Perhaps in future you can go for more improvements in your possession. Once again congratulating you for this attainment. Perhaps other learned members can copy this spirit and try to possess a two wheeler or even a four wheeler!!
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Great! Padmini. Congrats.
    Relish the moment of excitement. Wish you a happy and smooth ride in all your new ventures and routine.

Many congratulations Padmini. I was not very active recently on ISC but on seeing this post, I couldn't stop myself from giving my best wishes.
    Many congrats once again and keep up the good work and drive safe.

Congratulations Padmini! take care ofyourself andgo for safe driving.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

• Sign In to post your comments