You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 4th Feb - 10th Feb'18 (Winners)

It's time to announce the winners of the TOW for last week. There were few good threads which carried some lively discussion and hope that little more interest be taken to generate qualitative discussions in the forum.

It is decided to award Special Prize in the TOW contest for the week 4th Feb - 10th Feb'18 to the following:

1. Pooja Srivatsava for her thread - Why do we need that special someone?

2. Dr.N.V.Srinivasa Rao for his thread - Do you think that medium of instruction should be the mother tongue?

The Special Prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Members, please join to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to Ms. Pooja Srivastava and Dr. Srinivasa Rao for their thought-provoking and award-winning threads. Many more such threads are expected from them in future.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

My hearty congratulations and best wishes to Pooja Srivastava and Dr. Srinivasa Rao for winning the special tow award this time for their unique threads. Keep it up.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Pooja Srivatsava and Dr.N.V.Srinivasa Rao for getting the Special prize in the Thread of the Week contest. Hope to see more good and thought-provoking forum threads.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Pooja and Dr. Rao for winning the TOW contest. Indeed your threads were immersive. Hope to see you win more and contribute more. Wish you all the best.
    Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

Congratulations to Pooja Srivastava and Dr.N.V.Srinivasa Rao for getting the TOW special prize.

Congratulations of the TOW winners Ms Pooja S and Dr.Rao, wishing the best for many more prizes.

Congratulations to the winners of this TOW.

Please keep up your good work in ISC and continue posting such good threads and other contributions.

Knowledge is power.

It is to express my hearty congratulations to Pooja Srivatsava for winning the special prize in Tow contest for the week 4th Feb to 10th Feb 2018. I am lucky I was also with you in winning the special prize. My sincere thanks to the site management for considering me for a special award.
    drrao
    always confident

Wow.. it feels really good when we receive a reward from ISC. Congrats to Rao sir for his thoughtful thread. Also, I would thank Pranita Mam for selecting my thread also as a special prize winner. Thank you ISC.
    Do what inspires you !!

My hearty congratulations to Ms Pooja Srivastava and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for wining thread of the week award 4th Feb 18 - 10 Feb 18.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to Ms. Pooja and Dr. N. V. Srinivasa for winning thread of the week.

Hearty Congratulations Pooja and Dr. Rao!

Hearty congratulations to Pooja Srivatsava and Dr. Srinivasa Rao for winning the Special Prize in the TOW contest for the week 04th to 10th Feb '18. Good going!

The cash rewards and points have been credited.

'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

Congratulations Pooja & Dr Rao for the interesting threads!
    'Special someone' thread is really special!

I love chocolates and ice creams!

Hearty Congratulations to Ms Pooja Srivastava and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning Special Prize in the TOW contest for the week 4th February - 10th February 2018 and winning the Cash credits Rs. 40/- and 40 points.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to Ms. Pooja and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the Special Prize in the TOW contest for the last week.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Ms. Pooja Srivastava and Dr. Srinivasa Rao for their thought-provoking and award-winning threads.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congrats to the winners, Ms. Pooja and Dr. Srinivasa Rap. Hope and look forward to both of you for more such threads. Thanking for the best contributions.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.