You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of January '18- Winners!

It is now time to announce the Winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of January '18. These special awards are presented to members whose contributions stand out in different sections during the period. And the winners are-

Wizards
    Articles
    Juana

Jobs
    Rani

Forum
    Neelam

Ask Experts
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

Super Contributors
    Information Updates - Umesh

Photos- Ramakrishna Kambhampati

The Wizards will get a cash reward of Rs 250/- and the Super Contributors Rs 100/- each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    Very nice to have another announcement. Indiastudychannel is very regular in its announcements. The members should thank ISC for that.
    My heartfelt congratulations to Juana, Rani, Neelam and Dr V. Sashikanth for winning the Wizard awards for Articles, Jobs, Forum and AskExpert sections respectively. My congratulations to Umesh and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the Super contributor wards for the information Updates and Photos sections respectively. I wish they should continue their good work and win much more in the coming days.

drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to Juana madam for winning super contribution award for Article section, Rani for winning super contribution award for Job section, Neelam for winning super contribution award for Forum section and Dr V Shashikanth for winning super contribution award for Ask Expert section. I also want to congratulate Umesh and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning super contribution award for information update and photos respectively.
    Honesty is the best policy.

The award announcement for various categories were on expected lines as those who have performed extremely well got the highest recognition from the site. My heartfelt congratulations and best wishes to Juana, Rani, Neelam and Dr V. Sashikanth for winning the Wizard awards for Articles, Jobs, Forum and AskExpert sections respectively. My appreciation also goes to Umesh and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the Super contributor wards for the information Updates and Photos sections respectively. These awards are the real inducements to new comers to aim such awards in future for them.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the Wizards awards winners for the month of January '18-

Juana, Rani, Neelam, Dr. V. Shashikanth and

Super Contributor award winners

Umesh and Ramakrishna Kambhampati.

Your consistency and contributions are rewarded.

congratulations to all the winners of the wizards and super contributor titles for January. Well done.

Congratulations to the Wizards of various sections and Super Contributors in Update and Photo sections for January, 2018. Your quality and consistency have been aptly rewarded.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congratulations to all the Wizard winners Juana, Rani, Neelam, Dr.V.Sashikanth in Article, job section, Forum, Ask expert sections respectively and also to Umesh to super contributory award.

Congratulations to all the wizard Award winners- Ms. Juana, Ms. Rani, Ms, Neelam and Dr. V. Sashikanth for performing great in your respective sections. I also extend my wishes to Mr. Umesh and Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the Super Contributor awards.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Juana, Rani, Neelam and Dr V. Sashikanth for being the winners of Wizard awards for Articles, Jobs, Forum and Ask Expert sections respectively. And I also congratulate Umesh and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for being the winners of Super contributor wards for the information Updates and Photos sections respectively. Hope you people win more awards like this.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Hearty congratulations to all the winners for winning award of month in
    Articles Juana, Jobs Rani, Forum Neelam, Ask Experts Dr. V. Shashikanth Super Contributors Information Updates - Umesh Photos- Ramakrishna Kambhampati

Thanks everyone for their good wishes.
    At the same time I also congratulate all the other winners for their awards corresponding to different sections.

Knowledge is power.

My hearty congrats to the wizards and super contributors.
    No life without Sun

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.

Please note: The reward for Juana was credited twice by mistake and the same stands corrected now.

'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

Congratulations to all the Wizard winners,Juana Rani, Neelam,, Dr.V.Sashikanth .for Articles, Jobs, Forum and Ask Expert sections respectively.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.