You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

What about App's introducing?

Today when I was working in one app where in system I can login through website and in cell phone through app's. So thought why ISC is not having app where it will be useful for so many members when system is not there. In my case only many times I will not be able to login site or some times power problem and in cell phones we can view site's but typing becomes a problem and even tedious. So I thought I will just put a suggestion why app should not be introduced so that many new members can login and even share their knowledgeable idea's and ISC will have a wide range. What are member's view's? Please give your valuable suggestions.
    Recently there was a post on this subject I remember wherein various members expressed their views.
    ISC is basically an education site which wanted the people to use for their improvement. It is a site for learning and earning. The management of ISC already made their mind clear that the purpose of the site will not be met by having an app for the site. It is not a social media site. Hence I feel the app may not be realised for this ISC. We can log in to the site on our smartphone and we can post from there. I feel that will be good enough.Anyhow let us know the ideas of other people also.

always confident

Ok I was not aware that discussion on this topic was raised in the forum. I even mentioned that posting from cell phones login through website is difficult. I don't know about other members and willing to know their views.

Apps are good for a business website or seller's platform (amazon, flipkart etc) or even a social site. For an educative site like ISC, it would be difficult to cram in all the content that we have an app. Developing and maintaining apps are more expensive when compared to a website. For a site like ISC, it has to be done by professionals. Lastly, the interaction satisfaction would not be as good as a website.
    Only one doubt, do mobile apps have the equal search engine optimization as the websites?

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.