You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Admiring at ISC, add me to the group.

Hi everyone,

Though I have opened an account in ISC few years back, now only, I get to know much about this site and interested to stay active. I get the article links from my friends who publishes through ISC, and so I was visiting the site often, but it took me a very long period to log on to my profile. Visited different sections of this educational site and wondered seeing the discussions on various topics. Truly inspired and like to learn more and also like to contribute as much as I can. Seeking for advises, guidelines and support to go ahead in this knowledge enriched site.
    Naveenkumar, you are welcome to this wonderful site - IndiaStudyChannel.
    Once you have registered and started your activity, there is nothing like 'adding me to the group', as mentioned by you in the title of your thread.

You may participate in the ongoing discussions as well raise new threads for participation by fellow ISCians.

In your profile, you have mentioned your country as the United States of America. Why don't you consider posting more about you and the areas of your interest? Are you a student or a working professional in USA?

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

On visiting your profile , you have joined this site on 23rd May 2013 but not contributed single word. Nevertheless you have realised the importance of site and that took nearly five years and appreciate for visiting back and posting your first thread. ISC has the immense potential and you have the whole lots of chances to portray your writing skills with creativity and thus participate in forum. ask experts, write articles, post job opportunities, share on schools and colleges and above all build your own reputation and pride by winning awards and rewards on the way to success. Once you start writing , you will get addicted and in fact vie with other regulars and toppers to be first on daily basis in the list of top performers. That would be the level of addiction for new comers and hope you understand the importance of site which helps you in knowledge building and also helps in having some decent income.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome, Naveen Kumar. By opening an account in this wonderful education site already you have become a member of this site. There are no separate groups again here. You will learn and you will teach on this site. You are a teacher as well as a student here. You can earn small amounts while you learn big points. So I wish you will have a continued activity on this site now onwards. Just one advice. Before starting just open the hell topics and give a reading to that part. That will help you in understanding the site better. It will give you all dos and don'ts on this site.
    Then you can start posting your replies to the threads on this forum section and you can post your topics also here. Then you can read ASkExpert questions also and you can answer them if you like. You can also post your articles on different topics. You can post jobs on job section. So start your journey and all the best to you.

drrao
    always confident

Welcome, you can start contributing once you familiarize with the site guidelines. For instances, new members and at times regular member reply to forum threads, that is more than 10 days old. This is not allowed.

For Ask the experts, basically answering questions about the topics that are your strong points, you need to have relevant information, if you are answering an old ask the expert question, then you need to have something new that is not mentioned in the earlier replies, Otherwise, points will be lost.

We have a freedom of expression related to our thoughts and views, but personal, inflammatory or inappropriate language invites a 'negative' point allotment as such replies would be against the guidelines.

I think you would have got the idea, Welcome to ISC.
    Please read through the content and posting guidelines.
    Help Topics.

Welcome to the number one educational site of the world. I will suggest you read section wise FAQ to understand the rules of posting in the different section. This thread will really help you.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.