You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes of the day to relax

Son:Dad, please let me have a bike.
    Father:Son,what for the gave us two legs?
    Son:One for Gear and other for break
    Father:???~~~~~~~??????
    †**********&*******
    Teacher:(in maths class):Ramu,tell me, if your father got a loan of 10000 rupees for 2% interest what will be the amount at the end of one year?
    Ramu:zero,miss.
    Teacher:you don't know maths
    Ramu:No teacher you do not know about my father.
    *†**************
    One:what is a pizza?
    Another:our oothappa went to U.S.for higher studies
    *†**************
    Wife:darling, to what extent you love me?
    Husband:similar to shah jegan
    Wife:then,will you built Taj after my death?
    Husband:sure,land is ready,you only delaying.
    Good jokes from the author as usual. Sometimes these jokes will relieve tension and pressure and we can laugh for sometime forgetting all problems. Just for a change in between this type of threads with jokes will give us some additional energy. Thanks to the author.
    drrao
    always confident

Author has been known for sharing some good jokes now and then and this time also he shared such jokes which connects with our real life too. Great sharing.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Nice jock by the author. It gives smile on the face of people. I remember the column laughter is the best medicine of Reader's Digest is my best column for many years. I like jocks very much. When I open Reader's Digest, first I find this column and read all jocks at once.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Ramu,
    I really enjoyed all your jokes. Keep posting such jokes to keep the ISCians entertained.

No life without Sun

Although I enjoyed all, the last one is the greatest.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

In my earlier days of searching for jobs there was an incidence that make me feel good from inside. It was something like I had gone for an interview but that time it wasn't raining. While after the interview when I found that it was a heavy rain & the corridor or the gate through which I passed through was full of water & because of this I still couldn't manage to pass this as I had walked through this. Now as I was standing by the side & trying to configure about what should I do, that in the mean time one two wheeler was just passing by. I didn't like one thing that the person on the back sheet was laughing at me as I didn't had any means.

But karma has its own actions which are completely unexpected which could be briefly explained as tit-for-tat. As per the above details the person was laughing at me as I didn't had any means to cross the corridor which was still full of water. Now I couldn't think of the thing that just happened after this. The occurrence is that the engine of the bike got stopped in the middle of the corridor. They didn't had any options other than to get step down from the bike & cross the corridor & so it happened. Now as the God has its own plans, someone in a bike came to me offering help in order to assist in crossing the corridor which I at once accepted. & I had safely reached on the other side. But at the same time now I was laughing at someone who laughed at me just a few minutes back. But the good point is that I never had any bad intentions throughout. It was a real incidence of my life so enjoy.

• Sign In to post your comments