You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

India finally made it in South Africa.

India finished its tour in South Africa with a winning note. They started the tour with a defeat. But ended with a victory. Yesterday in a T20 match India won the match and won the series also wit 2-1 lead. Bhuvaneswar Kumar was the man of the series and Raina is the man of the match. Kohli wan not in the match and Rohit lead the team. With this victory, Indian won the ODI series and T 20 series. It is for the first time Indian won a series in South Africa against South Africa.
    Finally, India is coming back with two series wins even though they last in a five-day match series. The Captain has contributed a lot to these victories and teamwork has been exhibited by the team. My congratulations to the Team India for their victory.
    Corrected the heading and few other errors.
    Congratulations to the Indian men's team for clinching the twenty-twenty series victory! It is an icing on the cake that our women's team has also made it by winning the series against South Africa. Congratulations!
    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Indian cricket team. I don't watch cricket matches, but when I get to know their success, I always feel excited. Nice to see, that the author keep bringing cricket updates in this forum. Thank you Sr. This is useful for members like me, who do not watch cricket, still interested in cricket news.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

There was apprehension of doubt by one of the member of this site who was negative about India's win and this win would satisfy him that just because we lost first match, the matches never went to rivals hand.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Climax was as it should have been & I did enjoy a lot. Till the last two ball no one sure of about what was going to happen that second last ball was thrown & there was a smile of Bhubhneshwar Kumar. One ball & Eight run. Except of Test series, we won all the format which is also a record after a long time.

Congratulations to the Indian team on winning the T20 series after winning the ODI against South Africa in South Africa. India relied heavily on the performance of the captain and the spinners as rallied by Dhoni. Rohit Sharma's performance in this tour was damp and hope he does well in the next tri-series. The women's team have also completed a win in the ODI and T20 against South Africa. Congratulations to them and all the cricket fans.

• Sign In to post your comments