You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

How is our 'Pad Man'? What is your view? Please post your review.

Pad Man is a new film in which Akshay Kumar plays the lead role with Radhika Apte and Sonam Kapoor. Have you watched this movie released on 9th February 2018? The film is a must watch by women folks.

What is your comments/view/review?
    OMG! The Padman was not seen by any ISCman. Padman is starving without any response. Is there anyone who has seen the Padman?
    No life without Sun

''Padman'' is an excellent socially relevant film of Mr. Akshay Kumar, the unsung hero of Mumbai film industry. After ''Toilet-Ek Prem Katha', it is another compact and power-packed film with a strong social message. I strongly recommend watching this film by all, and not only by the ladies.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hoping to see it this weekend, let me get back on this Mr.SuN.

A nice movie, if you watch it without any expectations ( often difficult these days). Like the performance of Akshay and obviously the social angle to it. The lead pair has done a good job and blends in with the simple life of the original hero ( Mr.Arunachalam).

I have not seen this movie so far but I am planning to watch this movie as soon as possible. The examination of children is going on so it is possible that I would see the movie after 15 March 2018. But my friends told that it is a must watch movie.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.