You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Who is the senior most ISCian age wise?

We have a WhatsApp group of retired officers of the organization in which we worked. The senior most member has retired from the service in the year 1995 i.e. 23 years ago. It means that presently his age is 81 years. With the God's grace he is hale and hearty and is active in the group, often sharing some enlightening message or offering comments on other member's postings. There are two other members in the same age bracket besides many others who are in their seventies and late seventies.

The above aroused my curiosity to know as to who is the age wise senior most ISCian who is active and contributes regularly or intermittently in forum section or other sections of the ISC?

Who is the senior most ISCian age wise?
    As far as my knowledge goes we have T M Sankaran , our esteemed senior as the most aged person of this site and he is already 74 years and his birthday was celebrated by ISC too.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Since we are not required to give personal details such as date of birth etc while filling up our profile in ISC and also because we do not generally share such details in the site while posting contents, I don't think it would be possible to decide as to who is the seniormost member here agewise. A conclusion can be reached only if we have all the members (at least those who appear to be senior) give out their ages.

Such an exercise does not appear to be appropriate and there is no point in giving out points for making wild guesses also.

It may please be noted that ISC does not encourage queries or threads which may seek members to give out their personal details, directly or indirectly, in any manner. Hence, this thread is being locked now.

'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.