You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 11th – 17th Feb’18 & 18th – 24th Feb’18 (Winners)

Friends, we are announcing the winners of the TOW for the week 11th Feb – 17th Feb'18 & TOW for the week 18th Feb – 24th Feb'18 together. We have a good number of threads highlighting current issues and personality development with creative thoughts during this fortnight.

Now, coming to the TOW for the week 11thFeb – 17th Feb'18, here is the Winner -
    Jignesh for his thread - Life is like a cricket game

Also, it is decided to award Special Prize to:
    1. Kailash Kumar for his thread -  Why to bequeath wealth to an unworthy son or a worthy son?

2. T M Sankaran for his thread -  Teachers were once the most respected person in villages

3. Srimati for her thread - Why should we blame Social media when the users misuse it?

And the Winner of the TOW for the week 18th Feb – 24th Feb'18 is:

KVRR for his thread -  Are we, the people of India, mature enough for a democracy?

The Special Prize goes to:

1. Jignesh for his thread -  Have you met Mr X and Mr Y?

2. Sun for his thread -  Enjoy your life to the fullest extent. Don't regret after your death

The winners will get cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 additional points each and all the Special Prize winners will get a c.c of Rs 40/- with additional 40 points each. Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners and the special prize winners for both the weeks.
    My heartiest congratulations to winners Jignesh and KVRR and also special prize winners T M Sankaran, Srimati, Jignesh and Sun.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My best wishes and hearty congrats to Tow topic winner for the week ended 17th Feb and my applause goes to Jignesh for his wonderful thread on life and cricket, my appreciation also goes to Kailash Kumar , Sankaran and Srimati for winning the special prizes for the said week. Also congrats to KVRR for his wonderful thread are we mature enough for democracy which eventually won the Tow for the week 24th Feb. And applause to special prize winners of the same week Jignesh and Sun.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners and special prize winners for the TOW contest of last 2 weeks. All the threads are unique and nicely explained.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartiest congratulations to the winners Mr. Jignesh and Mr. KVRR, and to the special prize winners Mr.T M Sankaran,Ms. Srimati. I feel proud of winning a special prize for my thread " Enjoy your life to the fullest extent. Don't regret after your death."

@ My special appreciation to Mr.Jignesh for winning two prizes.

No life without Sun

Congrats to all the winners in respective TOWs.

Please keep up your good contributions in ISC so that we can have healthy and meaningful discussions.

Knowledge is power.

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners of Thread of the week.
    All the Best...

congratulation to all winners who win the thread of the week competition.

It is to convey my heartiest congratulations for their award-winning contributions in TOW during the week 11th – 17th Feb'18 & 18th – 24th Feb'18. I hope they will continue their good work and win many prizes in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to Jignesh and KVRR for winning Thread of the week award of 11th -17th Feb'18 and 18th Feb - 24 Feb'18 respectively. I also want to congratulate Kailash Kumar, T M Sankaran, Srimati, Jignesh and Sun for winning the special award of the thread of the week 11th -17th Feb'18 and 18th Feb - 24 Feb'18.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Meaningful threads. Congratulations to the winners of the TOW contests. Very best for future awards.

Thanks to all for the congratulatory messages. Congratulations to all the other winners.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received Thread of the Week awards for the week 11th – 17th Feb'18 and Feb 18th – 24th Feb'18.
    Regards,
    Ramya

My sincere thanks to all who conveyed their greetings in this thread. May God bless you and be with you in all your endeavours inside and outside Indiastudychannel.

All the best Ladies and Gentlemen.

No life without Sun

Congratulations to the authors of award-winning threads. Indeed all the award-winning threads are thought-provoking and creative. Best wishes for the future also.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Pranita,
    Kindly credit my Rs.40 CC awarded to me by p.m tomorrow 28th February 2018 to enable me to be in the list of members receiving payment on 01 March 2018. Presently my CC balance is Rs. 575/- Adding Rs. 40 won by me/- would make it Rs.615/- to be in the bracket Rs. 600/- eligible for payment)

No life without Sun

Happy to see my name in the winners' list. Thank you team for the special prize. Thank you all for your best wishes. It is encouraging, to contribute more qualitative threads to the forum section. Also, congratulations to the winners of TOW.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Congratulations to the Thread of the week winners and the special prize recipients. Good to see that there are a number of prize getters with interesting forum threads.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to the winners and all the special prize winners! It is an acknowledgment of your efforts to bring in quality threads worthy of discussion and I hope the announcement will inspire others to come up with good threads that are capable of bringing in healthy and quality discussions.

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.

'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Two-week winners in a row. Hearty Congratulations to all the winners. I wish you all to continue your valuable contributions to ISC.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.