You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Unable to upload image in 'My India' section.

I am unable to upload images to the My India section. The editor is requested to look into the matter. This is happening for the past three days. The error message is shown after uploading the image.
    Please check it out again and confirm whether you are still facing the problem.
    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

I also had this problem once but I found that it was happening with large size photos (like 1.5 MB or bigger).

Then I uploaded small ones ( like 200 KB) and there was no problem.

I am not sure but I think we should upload optimal sized photos only and not the big sized. Editors may through more light on this aspect.

Knowledge is power.

The problem still persists.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

KVRR,

The Webmasters have been duly informed.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

KVRR,

Thought this is an old thread, could you give us an update please - are you still having an issue? We would like to know so that we can request the Webmasters again to check the problem if it is still persisting.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

The problem is yet to be solved.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

KVRR,

The Webmaster has been informed once again about your problem. Could you give us the URL of the page in the My India section where you tried to upload the image? Also, can you attach a snapshot of the error message you are getting when trying to upload the image?

Which section within "My India" is giving problem? The My India section is generally not promoted and updated and is given very low priority in ISC. There are lot of areas within that section not functioning. Please let me know which section specifically is giving problems and I will see if it can be fixed
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

I am trying to upload an image pertaining to a place. After the image is uploaded, getting an error message. Since the My India section is not given much importance, forget about the problem. I intend to upload that image in a resource where it will be more appropriate.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

• Sign In to post your comments