You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Oh My God! One Double Century and two Centuries

Members! Have you noticed it? Today, in the pitch of ISC, runs are coming fairly easily. It is still not 10 p.m. More than two hours are still left. Have you checked the score-board of ISC? Mr. Ravi Shankar has already scored the Double Century. Ms. Chaitali Ray Chaudhari (Dutta) is on the doorstep of 150-she has already scored 148. If she resumes scoring today, she would definitely cross 150. And Dr. Rao? He has almost made it a habit to score Century almost everyday. Today, he has scored 101 till now.

Wait, it is not yet over. Mr. SuN, Mr. Babu Saroj, Mr. Mohan and Mr. Kailash Kumar have scored Half-Centuries.

Today in ISC, we are witnessing big scores. Let us congratulate the top three scorers of ISC today. Let us expect another century in another two hours. Are you trying, Mr. SuN?
    On first seeing the title of the thread, I thought this is something about cricket which is not my forte. Therefore, I skipped opening the thread for posting my response. However, later when I read, it made me nostalgic.

I had completed my journey up to diamond level in 98 days i.e. I had scored on an average more than 100 points per day. Also, as far as I know, I hold the record of completing my journey up to platinum level in minimum duration.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

For some members writing has become passion and they share on jobs and article sections immensely and therefore their scores are bound to increase daily. No doubt after the exit of our ace contributor Pramod from the job section, Ravi Shankar has started in that section and he has the compulsion to add many jobs and therefore leading as the best contributor now. Nevertheless, there are some members who have been consistent irrespective what their score in this site. What I feel that by having 50 points daily, one can have a decent and sure presence in this site to retain their membership level.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.