You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 18th to 24th Feb '18- Winner!

This star could brave the clouds and stand apart in the ISC sky. The visibility and brightness could not be avoided due to the inherent potential that made it appear distinct from others. For the reasonable and logical contributions, though restricted to a few sections for the time being, Jagriti Sharma is selected for the Star of the Week award for the week 18th to 24th Feb '18.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 250/-.

We hope that the member will utilize her skill to enrich our contents in other sections too.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star of the Week.
    My best wishes and compliments to Jagriti Sharma for winning the coveted Star of the week award and that proves your inner potential and niche to create good content for this site in future too.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

congratulations to Jagriti Sharma for the star of the week award. Excellent threads and answers. All the best for future awards.

Congratulations to Ms. Jagriti Sharma. Her threads are really excellent. I also answered a question asked by her. It was a very unusual question. I liked answering the question asked by her.

Many such awards await her in future.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

My hearty congratulations to Ms. Jagriti Sharma. Hope to see such more contributions from her in future.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to Jagriti Sharma for being the winner of Star of the week award for week 18th to 24th February 2018 and for receiving cash credits of Rs. 250/-.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Hearty congratulations to the star of the week, Jagriti Sharma. She deserves the prize and I wish that she will contribute more and more in the coming days and win such awards repeatedly. All the best to her.
    drrao
    always confident

my hearty congrats to jagriti Sharma for winning the star of the week award. all the best to you.

Congrats to Jagriti Sharma for garnering star of the week award.
    This is definitely a good recognition of the contributions made by you in ISC.
    Please keep up the spirit and contribute regularly.

Knowledge is power.

Hearty Congratulations to Ms. Jagriti Sharma for wining the star of the week award.
    All the Best. Keep contributing.

Congratulations to Ms. Jagriti Sharma for winning the star of the week award. Hope she will contribute much more valuable content to all sections of ISC and win many more such worthy awards in future too. Once again I wish her all the best for her future endeavors at ISC.

My heartiest congratulations to Ms. Jagriti Sharma for winning the star of the week award.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Hearty congratulations to Jagriti Sharma on getting the Star of the Week award. My best wishes to continue contributing more good and valuable content in ISC to get more awards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Jagriti Sharma for winning the star of the week award. Best wishes for continuing your quality contribution to the site.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Congratulations to Jagriti for the star of the week award for the week 18th to 24th Feb '18.
    looking forward for continuing your quality contribution to the site.

The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Hearty Congratulations to Jagriti Sharma for winning star of the week award. I wish you contribute more and earn more awards in coming days. Keep up the good work.
    Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

Ms. Jagriti Sharma, let me congratulate you on this occasion of being selected as the contributer of the best thread. Continue to contribute attractive threads in future also so that we will get more responses. Thank you.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congratulations to Jagriti Sharma for being selected as Star of the Week award- 18th to 24th Feb '18.

I am really thankful to all of you for giving me support and encouragement.
    Because of some reasons, I could not actively contribute to this site in the past few days. But this won't be the case now.
    I would try to contribute to other sections as well, as many of the members have suggested.
    ISC has been really helpful to me in making me use the things I am studying in my college and also, it makes me go beyond my books. I would try to give my best.

Thank You once again.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.