You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for January 2018

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of January 2018.

To view the Cash Credit details visit our page: revenue share bonus for January 2018.
    Appreciation to webmaster Timmy for announcing the revenue share bonus one day in advance. My best wishes and congrats to all those who got the RSB this time and I was benefited with 495 rupees this time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy for all those who receive the site revenue share for the month Jan 2018. Congratulations.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Hearty congratulations to all the members who could find a place in the list of sharing the RSB!
    'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

Excellent news for the month end. Congratulations of the RSB earners of Jan 2018.

Hearty congratulations to all the members whose name appears on the list for Revenue share BonusJan 2018. I will try to get RSB in Feb 2018. I am trying to contribute as much as possible and working for it.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to the fortunate Members whose names have been included in the much awaited RSB list. I have been again fortunate to find my name included in this month's list.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received revenue share bonus for January 2018. This time my name also there in Revenue share bonus list. Thank you for announcing RSB for month of January to me.
    Regards,
    Ramya

This is to express my thanks to the webmaster for announcing the list of members who got the revenue bonus for the month of January 2018 and for giving me also RSB. Congratulations to all the members who got RSB for January 2018.
    drrao
    always confident

my hearty congrats to all member who receive revenue share bonus for the month January 2018.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have made their way into the list of members who will be getting the Revenue share bonus for the month of January 2018. Wishing all the members to get more rewards like this in future too.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to all the members who could make a place in the list of sharing the RSB.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to all the team members of ISC who got their payment for month of February 2018

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.