You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Deletion of thread Technology drives evolution

Why the thread "Technology drives evolution" solely indented to sharing of knowledge is deleted?

Is sharing of knowledge not accepted in this forum?
    Hi Neeraj,
    Though I haven't seen the thread, but if the thread was solely for sharing knowledge then it is not allowed in Forum. Knowledge sharing is supposed to be done from the Article section. Forum should have threads that can elicit discussions or debates.

If sharing of knowledge and subsequent discussions are not allowed in this forum section, I am mistaken and I found I am in a wrong place.
    So I decided to disassociate from this site from today onwards.
    Before that,…I found many good friends in this forum section and I wish them advance 'Holi 'and good success in their future endeavors.
    Good Bye,
    Regards
    Neeraj

I love chocolates and ice creams!

This is really immature behavior.
    First of all, you should wait for the reply of an Editor rather than taking my word for it.
    Second, allowing only those threads that can elicit discussions rather than making the Forum a dumping ground for anything you feel like "knowledge" seems very sensible to me. Forum means a place of discussion, not a trivia sharing place.

If you thread has content that would have initiated a discussion it would definitely be allowed.

Neeraj, your thread in question was deleted since it was not original. ISC does not encourage copied contents.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

Instead of deleting the threads, the editors must send personal message to the authors to change the content so that it may not look original and the discussions may initiated.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr Saji Ganesh
    Scientific facts are derived at the laboratory and the findings are published in journals. It is clearly mentioned in my thread that it is news and asks further discussion. If you don't know the things, try to learn from others.
    If scientific facts/findings are not allowed to discuss in this forum, let us discuss about the subjects like 'how to ask a woman's age!
    Mr Saji Ganesh, Try to bring some professionalism to this site before responding to my threads.Anyway,I am not going to contribute anything to this site unless you restored the mentioned thread. I am in the process of deleting all my threads with scientific contents.
    This response is only intended to improve the site's professionalism and not to be construed as personal. Still you consider it as offence you can delete it.
    Bye

Neeraj, I have had my say at # 628025. Further explanations are not required. Scientific, technical or anything of that sort; we don't encourage copied contents. ( This being said since you have taken the liberty to address me by name).

And deleting contents (including Ask Expert section) that you have posted may be a kneejerk reaction which is not acceptable. Please don't do it.

'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.