You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A quick change in Life, making me contribute less to ISC

It is very disheartening for me that because of some commitments in life, professionally and personally, am unable to contribute much to ISC since past 10 days. This change has happened very quickly that I was not even able to notice it. Alas, this is a temporary speed bump for me and I will be back very soon. I will still try to log in every day and answer/respond to different sections in ISC where my knowledge suits best.

Thank you, everyone, for the support. I am going nowhere now. This is just to inform every member that I am missing all of you very much. I miss those discussions where there were healthy debates and fun as well.

See you all very soon.
    It happens sometimes even though we want to do something here we can't get time for that because of some other commitments in professional life as well as domestic life. I was almost away for about 7 years from this because of my busy schedule at workplace as well as at home. But these days I am finding some good time and hence able to contribute here. But I don't know how long it will continue this. This will be true in the case of many members I feel.
    I hope you will start your contributions very soon and give a chance to other members to learn from your valuable contributions. We all are also missing you and we await your active participation.

drrao
    always confident

True for me too, today I was quite active, but last month I was so preoccupied with my work and this will go on for some more time.
    In the near future I wish to contribute as much and participate in the discussions etc.

In spite of all this I feel we should take out some time to be on this platform everyday .Hope we do so.

Dr V. Shashikanth every person has to face this type of situation and this is life. It is important that you will be in touch and will be log in daily. I was also not active for last few months due to personal reasons. All the best and hope you will contribute more very soon.
    Honesty is the best policy.

A good gesture, thanks for updating, like when a family(ISC) member/ relative goes out on short assignments and is held up.

Some times it happens to every one. When we have some pertinent and compulsory commitment or going through some tough time in the life, we may miss many things and that includes ISC too. But instead of being absent, you can visit the site at any time in a day and go through the contents and respond or raise at least one or two posts. That will make you the presence here and also get to know the important events and messages shared by the ISC admin. Because sometimes new rules are made and some changes in layouts are made and for that we have to have contacts here on daily basis.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It happened with me also.
    I was not active on ISC since last about one year due to various reasons but have resumed since last few weeks.
    Life goes on like that.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Fluctuations in our contributions happen due to other priorities in our life but the addiction of ISC does not go so easily and this is a place for creative people to show their talent in so many areas.

Though your temporary slackened inputs will be there for some time but the charm and attraction of these discussions will bring you back soon. I hope your quick return to all the sections soon especially the ask expert section which you enthralled with energy with you detailed and intelligent answers in so short a time.

All the best and wish you a more successful return.

Knowledge is power.

Our first and second priorities are job and family. After these two priorities, other things come into the picture. So, you have to first fulfil the obligations related to your work/profession, then you have to come back to ISC. Others will wait for your valuable contributions in future.

During March and April, I would be busy with my daughter's Board Examination and other competitive examinations. So, my contributions would be less. I would properly come back to ISC only by mid-May.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

• Sign In to post your comments