You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Photo section needs attention

I found it difficult to find the photo section of this site. Then from search results, I found this thread giving clear instruction to reach the Photo section. Many new members may also undergo the same difficulty. So, I wish, the following thread can be pinned for easy reference.

How can I upload photos in Photo gallery
    Actually there was a photo and video section in the initial stages , but that was grossly misused by the members and thus the webmaster has discontinued the section. Nevertheless , the author has found the right thread to which our Managing editor gave step by step process to upload the images in photo section. By the way instead of uploading in that section, you can write a article on the photo or photos to be uploaded and thus becomes a permanent contribution from your side with good earnings too. But make sure that the photo thus submitted is from your own click and not borrowed from other sources.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Srimathi, your point has been put up to the admin to check out whether the photo section can be made more visible so that posting the same becomes easier.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Thank you Saji sir, for considering my recommendation.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Yes, a good suggestion and it will really helpful for the new members of ISC to upload photos. A new section can be prepared as upload photos and subcategories like school, village, city, district, etc.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.